User Tag List

Page 5257 of 6785 FirstFirst ... 425747575157520752475255525652575258525952675307535757576257 ... LastLast
Results 52,561 to 52,570 of 67846

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    of course no response... and I was even NICE

it annoyed me because I don't even LIKE to send people emails... in part because I can't ever figure out what to put in the subject line
    After some few minutes of deliberation, I finally went with "HEY FART-FACE!!! D:<"

Not really.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    After some few minutes of deliberation, I finally went with "HEY FART-FACE!!! D:<"

Not really.
    it would be deserved

and there's a feature to redact posts on there, but I have a shitton of posts and don't want to have to go through ALL of them because that would be boring and I really don't like to be bored

I wish that they were my neighbor so that I could let my dog crap in their yard every day
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

U
    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I like solutions focused writing and thinking for the most part, critical evaluations are great but most of the time describing a problem isnt enough, its a start but its not enough.

There's mistaken prescription, one size fits all prescriptions, and also prescription which is a product of its time or context but when that's understood and properly understood I think people should be bolder about their willingness to suggest solutions, its not like they need to be flawless and work every time, just suggest something as opposed to "things sure are bad" and leaving it at that.
    It's pretty generalised...but the reasoning for the specific change is excellent. Tends to be a chart recording each day for months how many times that day you managed to eg resist temptation, say no, be nice to yourself, etc. but some of the charts are more specific. I'm supposed to work on some of this stuff according to the book before reading ahead of the next stage, so I can't tell you much more. But to be honest I've fallen in love with a different new book right now...

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

of course no response... and I was even NICE

it annoyed me because I don't even LIKE to send people emails... in part because I can't ever figure out what to put in the subject line
    i've not sent an email, but i'm just sending mean guilty inducing vibes that they'll either feel guilty or their head will explode
    by @magpie
    Likes highlander liked this post

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i've not sent an email, but i'm just sending mean guilty inducing vibes that they'll either feel guilty or their head will explode
    if I read about an exploding head in the news, I'll know that you're a supremely powerful lady, ms chickens
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

if I read about an exploding head in the news, I'll know that you're a supremely powerful lady, ms chickens
    why is every fairytale movie that is live action they speak in british accents even when the actors are american and takes place in germany?
    by @magpie

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    why is every fairytale movie that is live action they speak in british accents even when the actors are american and takes place in germany?
    cocaine... lots of cocaine

Likes BadOctopus liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

so i should do cocaine? honestly i'm not a fan of it tried it once
    by @magpie

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

We think Britiish accents are refined and old-timey. That's why movies about Rome in the 60s have the Romans speaking British accents.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes N/A liked this post