User Tag List

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    What's wrong with NF's?

You better watch yourself before you hurt EJCCs feelings.
    Too likely to be happy about awful things like sharing feelings... Or tofu

Hands @EJCC some tofu
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett
    Likes EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Too likely to be happy about awful things like sharing feelings... Or tofu

Hands @EJCC some tofu
    What a kind, ethical, and ecologically sustainable gift

I'm verklempt
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Julius_Van_Der_Beak liked this post

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Opal View Post
    Ahaha... I remember being NF. Just bear with it, things get better.
    No no no!

The nf police will confiscate my machete and hatchet and power tools and then I'll have to throw the cat at them!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    What a kind, ethical, and ecologically sustainable gift

I'm verklempt
    I'm sure it'll go over well in your drum circle
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett
    Likes EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    4w8 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Opal View Post
    Ahaha... I remember being NF. Just bear with it, things get better.
    Oh no! Is it still catching?

Coming down with something, insides feel funny, heart growing ten sizes-augh the feels! The feels! Make it stop! Make it stop! The children and the peace and the hope the values! Oh no its finally happening... This is it!

It is too late for me... Run while you still can

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Here's something random: Frogs can't swallow with their eyes open.

Discuss.
    So does this mean a frog with no eyelids will starve? o. O

A wannabe dog

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Here's something random: Frogs can't swallow with their eyes open.

Discuss.

Frogs can't swallow with their eyes open? That's easy. Just put a masking tape over their eyes. And problem solved.

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    If the wink was meant at me it is inaccurate. Not because I couldn't be an SFJ, but because since I do not claim a type-besides hesitantly enneagram 9- it would be impossible to be mistyped as one.

I would think that actually Se-Dom/aux:Ni-Inf/tert would be more inclined to join a forum like this. Their Ji function is of higher order, and since this is a fairly participatory site, they might be more inclined to offer a more forefront opinion. I would guess-obviously this is loose- that many of those people who lurk but never/rarely post are ISxJ's wanting to acclimate information more passively. Se would be more 'there', more active, and I would suspect that this would mean that there might be more of them.

ISTJ vs. ISFJ... I would guess that Fe types in general would be more likely to be highly in tuned with the outer social world-especially the females. Less likely to post on this site than ISTJ's who I would believe would be focused on developing a process of clearly offering their thoughts and opinions. I would guess this especially true since it seems that a high percentage of users on this site are between the ages of about 16- and 35(generous-obviously percentage outside, especially older) and would be focused on really developing their secondary parenting function, again especially for female ISFJ's-is likely to be achieved easiest externally.
    Naw the wink was not at you. That's almost 'too' direct, without me really know you that well to presume to. I was actually referring to a running... meme? (In vent at least) that there are many mistyped XSFJ's that are on the forum, in general. It may be true, but it's definitely 'tribal', the whole vent vs. forumers vs. those who 'swing' both ways.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Humans can't sneeze with their eyes open. Go ahead, try, I DARE you. Please report back to TypoC with results if you do. Thanks.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    4w8 sx

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    Naw the wink was not at you. That's almost 'too' direct, without me really know you that well to presume to. I was actually referring to a running... meme? (In vent at least) that there are many mistyped XSFJ's that are on the forum, in general. It may be true, but it's definitely 'tribal', the whole vent vs. forumers vs. those who 'swing' both ways.
    Ah yeah ok I assumed it was something vent related, but I don't go on there so the nuances of it sort of alluded me. Yeah I was reading some of the mistyped member posts and ISFJ 'accusations' seem to be a running theme.

Interesting though. It would seem as if the venters would have a bit of an edge, access to both sets of information.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

ERMAHGERD.

My best friend just sent me this gif of a baby pygmy hippopotamus.

Likes Red Herring liked this post