User Tag List

Page 5252 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 425247525152520252425250525152525253525452625302535257526252 ... LastLast
Results 52,511 to 52,520 of 67682

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wixiw View Post
    I'm offended that I've been typed. Offended.

And the most similar users section? Weird, I know of a few of them and I'm nothing like them.

Is it weird that I see nothing wrong with this? Barring the obvious infringement of copyright laws?
    Yeah, I'm more intrigued than anything. Its algorithm predicts I'm INT...

And thanks to whoever repped me, but I removed my post as the notification appeared, so I never read it. I did, however, find the URL.
    Likes Raffaella liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Opal View Post

And thanks to whomever repped me, but I removed my post as the notification appeared, so I never read it. I did, however, find the URL.
    Right? It'd be really cool to have this as an extension to this forum.
    Night is another candle
    Likes Opal liked this post

Habitual Fi LineStepper Array JocktheMotie's Avatar

Part of the challenge is that the web crawlers can only view specific parts of the forum, for example, when it analyses my profile, it only has access to the 6500 posts of my 8000 total to draw conclusions from. Also, the majority of a users "deeper" posting is in the sequestered areas of the forum like the personal blogs and mature topics, so there's a bit of a blind spot. It'd be cool to have a Type C sanctioned method to crawling that content for statistical data.

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    OK so let's take that 1 step further and expand it to include Ni. ISTJ, ISFJ, ESFP and ESTP. So Si/Se Dom & Ne/Ni inferior. Of these I think we are low but ok on ESTP & ISTJ.

All of that said, perhaps it's moot since "we" (throws vent gang sign) know there are several 'mistyped' SFJs *wink* on the forum.

I hate it when I advocate and shoot down my own meanderings... Just when something interesting semi-solid was coalescing.
    If the wink was meant at me it is inaccurate. Not because I couldn't be an SFJ, but because since I do not claim a type-besides hesitantly enneagram 9- it would be impossible to be mistyped as one.

I would think that actually Se-Dom/aux:Ni-Inf/tert would be more inclined to join a forum like this. Their Ji function is of higher order, and since this is a fairly participatory site, they might be more inclined to offer a more forefront opinion. I would guess-obviously this is loose- that many of those people who lurk but never/rarely post are ISxJ's wanting to acclimate information more passively. Se would be more 'there', more active, and I would suspect that this would mean that there might be more of them.

ISTJ vs. ISFJ... I would guess that Fe types in general would be more likely to be highly in tuned with the outer social world-especially the females. Less likely to post on this site than ISTJ's who I would believe would be focused on developing a process of clearly offering their thoughts and opinions. I would guess this especially true since it seems that a high percentage of users on this site are between the ages of about 16- and 35(generous-obviously percentage outside, especially older) and would be focused on really developing their secondary parenting function, again especially for female ISFJ's-is likely to be achieved easiest externally.

Apparently a third of my posts fall in the bonfire.
    Likes Kas liked this post

MBTI

And thanks to whomever repped me, but I removed my post as the notification appeared, so I never read it. I did, however, find the URL.
    Same here. INT seemed as if it was thrown on pretty commonly though. Again, possibly a nature of forum discussion thing. Though yes INTx is another possiblity I consider.

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I actually thought it was pretty interesting. Also, better to ask for forgiveness, than permission. Some aspects are off, but it was interesting and could be tweaked.
    Yeah I see it as fairly interesting, but I could see where individual users might have issue. I mean I am going to scour the site while it is up, there are some pretty creative 'analytic' tools on that site.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    EJCC an IF? That got a big what-the-fuck from me. Hmm. Maybe she's INFP and likes hammers. <smirk>
    I think Showbread as an ENT is even more

But maybe they are correct and @Showbread has just been trolling us the whole time. Bullying poor @EJCC into covering up for her. We can probably find evidence in EJCC's tear laden glittery pink diary.

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Apparently a third of my posts fall in the bonfire.
    Which is ironic, since the stuff we post in the Bonfire doesn't even count toward our post count here.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Kas liked this post

MBTI

I love how we are having this discussion in the random thought thread. So structured after what the last person was saying that it is no longer random.
    Likes Opal liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Which is ironic, since the stuff we post in the Bonfire doesn't even count toward our post count here.
    It's thankless work, but it has to be done.
    Likes BadOctopus liked this post

EJCC an IF? That got a big what-the-fuck from me. Hmm. Maybe she's INFP and likes hammers. <smirk>
    Likes EJCC liked this post