User Tag List

Page 5251 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 425147515151520152415249525052515252525352615301535157516251 ... LastLast
Results 52,501 to 52,510 of 67829

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Even if it's not sensitive information, it's still illegal to post it on another site without permission. I have confidence that it will be dealt with, though. I'm sure PersCafe will want to take action, too.

What I don't understand is, why would anyone go to all the trouble to do this in the first place? Why would they want to?
    one thing I'm fairly certain about is that you can never ever predict what new weird thing someone is going to do

at least in the past when someone has used data from the site for something they've usually asked permission (not always)
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    No need! Nothing you said was in the least bit offensive, just commenting on my own opinion. Yeah I haven't found searched it extensively so I am not completely sure what is included and what isn't, but the 500+ posts being included would be where I would probably start to take real issue.
    couldn't even find anything from my blog which is NOT in the 500+ posts category

not that it would matter all that much since I actually reveal less there than elsewhere

just don't like seeing some things in black and white on another site I guess... here is one thing because it's kind of like a home in a way by this point... somewhere else makes it feel so "factual" or something, I guess
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    that site that got that person banned analyzed me as an infx

good enough reason for a ban in my book...
    I typed in "fucker" and my posts pop up all over the place.

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    couldn't even find anything from my blog which is NOT in the 500+ posts category

not that it would matter all that much since I actually reveal less there than elsewhere

just don't like seeing some things in black and white on another site I guess... here is one thing because it's kind of like a home in a way by this point... somewhere else makes it feel so "factual" or something, I guess
    No I get it, it is sort of an invasion of privacy. It isn't like you were asked or anything, and the possibility of them being redistributed and spread away from that website is still there. Hopefully they can figure something out soon.

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I don't plan on looking at that site. They don't deserve a high view count. I'll look at it when it's been replaced with a government logo and an alert that they were taken down -- when justice has been served.
    had to look at it to see what they had on me... kind of wish I hadn't because it's an odd feeling to see some of those things elsewhere

It's probably because I post a lot in here when I'm in INFP shadow mode. And there was a fairly lengthy period of time -- six months to a year -- when I was in that mode frequently.

Not to mention, stereotypically ESTJ language isn't typically associated with the abstract concepts that we discuss on this forum.
    good point... I don't talk nearly enough about sports, tits and beer

They do indeed... I don't know how actual INFs deal with it. I guess they get used to it.
    we all have our strengths... personally I'm rather proud of my ability to drop a loaded pallet on my foot and walk it off
    Likes EJCC liked this post

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

Yeah dom-Si and inferior Ne doesn't seem as if it would have the best time posting on a site like this. I would actually think there would be more ESxJ's especially older ones with a good handle on their Ne and the ability to assimilate it with their dominant function. But I am a possible ISxJ myself, so who knows.
    OK so let's take that 1 step further and expand it to include Ni. ISTJ, ISFJ, ESFP and ESTP. So Si/Se Dom & Ne/Ni inferior. Of these I think we are low but ok on ESTP & ISTJ.

All of that said, perhaps it's moot since "we" (throws vent gang sign) know there are several 'mistyped' SFJs *wink* on the forum.

I hate it when I advocate and shoot down my own meanderings... Just when something interesting semi-solid was coalescing.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

I'm offended that I've been typed. Offended.

And the most similar users section? Weird, I know of a few of them and I'm nothing like them.

Is it weird that I see nothing wrong with this? Barring the obvious infringement of copyright laws?
    Night is another candle

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I typed in "fucker" and my posts pop up all over the place.
    why am I not surprised?

though I am responsible for 2/3 of the usages of bitchtastic on this site... meaning using it twice... had to see which swearing term I used the most thanks to you

No I get it, it is sort of an invasion of privacy. It isn't like you were asked or anything, and the possibility of them being redistributed and spread away from that website is still there. Hopefully they can figure something out soon.
    I suppose that bribery is out of the question? *sigh* and I'm so GOOD at bribery!

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I don't plan on looking at that site. They don't deserve a high view count. I'll look at it when it's been replaced with a government logo and an alert that they were taken down -- when justice has been served.

It's probably because I post a lot in here when I'm in INFP shadow mode. And there was a fairly lengthy period of time -- six months to a year -- when I was in that mode frequently.

Not to mention, stereotypically ESTJ language isn't typically associated with the abstract concepts that we discuss on this forum.
    Yeah there were quite a few typed sensors doubted as intuitives on that type, not really much the other way around. Assuming that it is some sort of software analytic system that just looks for signs of abstract language in a poster and if found assigns them as an intuitive. As if sensors were incapable or something...

What a 9 thing to say.
    Ooh and I dig myself deeper into the hole. Maybe I will just type myself as an ENTJ 8-(they typed Showbread as an ENTx btw ), to distract from the truth. I would be the best angry, crazy 8... I could see it now.
    Likes EJCC liked this post

Habitual Fi LineStepper Array JocktheMotie's Avatar

I actually thought it was pretty interesting. Also, better to ask for forgiveness, than permission. Some aspects are off, but it was interesting and could be tweaked.