User Tag List

Page 5250 of 6779 FirstFirst ... 425047505150520052405248524952505251525252605300535057506250 ... LastLast
Results 52,491 to 52,500 of 67787

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Well if they find a way to take it down it won't really matter.
    It's amazing how people delude themselves into thinking that stuff like plagiarism, copyright infringement, breach of privacy, etc. is totally okay. And now they're offended because Highlander called them out on it?

I just...
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Opal, SD45T-2 liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I hope it's taken down... sharing thoughts on certain things on one site makes me feel naked enough... knowing that it's floating around out there on another site as well doesn't particularly sit well
    I don't know. I'm not sure where I stand on this. Actually yeah though, some of the things people shared were private and sensitive, especially stuff they shared in their private blogs. While it doesn't particularly bother me, I mean probably more people wander on this site and would see posts than on that one, it probably should be taken down. The stuff from the 500+ areas especially. He didn't ask permission really, and it did seem as if Highlander was polite enough about it(not that he needed to be, I mean he was the one who was stolen from).

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Giggly?

How could you forget about Giggly? For shame.

And you call yourself a mod.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about her. (Him? I don't know anyone's gender here.) I guess I haven't seen her/him post much. But she/he's cool.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    It just occurred to me that we don't have enough ISFJs in this place. In fact, I can't think of any.
    I 'blame' Si, both Dom & aux position. Where as 'we' have several of the Se types represented (although less than in the 'wild') here, SFJ... yeah not so much. Heck, even the other two SI types (stj) hang out.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I don't know. I'm not sure where I stand on this. Actually yeah though, some of the things people shared were private and sensitive, especially stuff they shared in their private blogs. While it doesn't particularly bother me, I mean probably more people wander on this site and would see posts than on that one, it probably should be taken down. The stuff from the 500+ areas especially.
    you're right, and I couldn't find anything from any of the more restricted areas there (and I ran a search of a term that I've used a few times in my blog, but isn't a common word to use in normal conversation by any means) and didn't find anything

been in a weird mood lately... apologies
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

MBTI

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    I 'blame' Si, both Dom & aux position. Where as 'we' have several of the Se types represented (although less than in the 'wild') here, SFJ... yeah not so much. Heck, even the other two SI types (stj) hang out.
    Yeah dom-Si and inferior Ne doesn't seem as if it would have the best time posting on a site like this. I would actually think there would be more ESxJ's especially older ones with a good handle on their Ne and the ability to assimilate it with their dominant function. But I am a possible ISxJ myself, so who knows.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

I don't plan on looking at that site. They don't deserve a high view count. I'll look at it when it's been replaced with a government logo and an alert that they were taken down -- when justice has been served.

Yeah they analyzed EJCC as an INFx as well. Got something to tell us EJCC? Been lying to us the whole time?
    It's probably because I post a lot in here when I'm in INFP shadow mode. And there was a fairly lengthy period of time -- six months to a year -- when I was in that mode frequently.

Not to mention, stereotypically ESTJ language isn't typically associated with the abstract concepts that we discuss on this forum.

Yeah they stuck on the 9 label to me... Not sure if I am happy about the seeming permanence of that.
    What a 9 thing to say.

perhaps it's opposite land, where est=inf

can't deal with that much introspection... things turn dark
    They do indeed... I don't know how actual INFs deal with it. I guess they get used to it.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

you're right, and I couldn't find anything from any of the more restricted areas there (and I ran a search of a term that I've used a few times in my blog, but isn't a common word to use in normal conversation by any means) and didn't find anything

Even if it's not sensitive information, it's still illegal to post it on another site without permission. I have confidence that it will be dealt with, though. I'm sure PersCafe will want to take action, too.

What I don't understand is, why would anyone go to all the trouble to do this in the first place? Why would they want to?
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

MBTI

No need! Nothing you said was in the least bit offensive, just commenting on my own opinion. Yeah I haven't found searched it extensively so I am not completely sure what is included and what isn't, but the 500+ posts being included would be where I would probably start to take real issue.

Aw, did I miss all the fun?
    Likes Destiny liked this post