User Tag List

Page 5230 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 423047305130518052205228522952305231523252405280533057306230 ... LastLast
Results 52,291 to 52,300 of 67646

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #52291
    across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    1,587

    Default

    I should go live alone in a swamp somewhere for a couple of months.

    Know any nice swamps?

  2. #52292
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    I've noticed that there's a couple of posters who are defensive in response to any post they think is made directed at them.

    Even more curious than that basic response is the aggressive assertion of happiness which accompanies it and boasts about their lives.

  3. #52293
    waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    7,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I've noticed that there's a couple of posters who are defensive in response to any post they think is made directed at them.

    Even more curious than that basic response is the aggressive assertion of happiness which accompanies it and boasts about their lives.
    What posters in particular?
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

  4. #52294
    Senior Member Array Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    18,627

    Default

    I wonder what to believe about what to eat because I just heard that eating two chocolate bars a day is good for you and can have a rejuvenating effect preventing heart disease, not too long ago I heard the same about peanuts, both of those things I've been told to avoid because they are bad for the health and I need to be careful about the same because of diabetes.

  5. #52295
    Senior Member Array Opal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I wonder what to believe about what to eat because I just heard that eating two chocolate bars a day is good for you and can have a rejuvenating effect preventing heart disease, not too long ago I heard the same about peanuts, both of those things I've been told to avoid because they are bad for the health and I need to be careful about the same because of diabetes.
    Cacao is good for you, but milk and sugar probably aren't.

  6. #52296
    Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,275

    Default

    Well, this is maddeningly apropos today.

    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes EJCC liked this post

  7. #52297
    waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    7,662

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    I should go live alone in a swamp somewhere for a couple of months.

    Know any nice swamps?
    Dagobah system?
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

  8. #52298
    Senior Member Array Chrysanthea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    I should go live alone in a swamp somewhere for a couple of months.

    Know any nice swamps?
    This one is in Olympic National Park in Washington! : D

  9. #52299
    waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    7,662

    Default

    You know, Black Swan and Fight Club are kind of the same movie.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes BadOctopus liked this post

  10. #52300
    hyggelig Array EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    16,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    You know, Black Swan and Fight Club are kind of the same movie.
    I was this close to abusing my mod privileges and putting spoiler tags around this post.

    Consider yourself lucky.

    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Osprey liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO