User Tag List

Page 5228 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 422847285128517852185226522752285229523052385278532857286228 ... LastLast
Results 52,271 to 52,280 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Still funny. Nothing better than nerdy musical

“The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Someone bought a really nice house in our neighbourhood...then demolished it and started building a new one. :/

Well, his money, I suppose. lol

MBTI
    :}

I am so happy I don't get stage fright. That seems absolutely dreadful.
    Likes Olm the Water King liked this post

Senior Member Array Chrysanthea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    I am so happy I don't get stage fright. That seems absolutely dreadful.
    Which is why I always keep some vicodin with me just in case such an event occurs. Social Anxiety sucks, lol.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysanthea View Post
    Which is why I always keep some vicodin with me just in case such an event occurs. Social Anxiety sucks, lol.
    You're not supposed to take opioids for social anxiety. Naughty naughty.
    Likes Chrysanthea liked this post

MBTI

Yeah we have to individually give ten minute presentations tomorrow and my friend is texting me in a panic mode, absolutely terrified. I feel bad for her. I generally have no issue presenting a topic, put a little information and a lot of bullshit and just keep talking, as long as the topic isn't about me. But stage fright/anxiety seems to be a really big and widespread concern.

Listen to @Sultan of Beans! He is known for getting scoundrels like us in shape.

Senior Member Array Chrysanthea's Avatar

Yeah we have to individually give ten minute presentations tomorrow and my friend is texting me in a panic mode, absolutely terrified. I feel bad for her. I generally have no issue presenting a topic, put a little information and a lot of bullshit and just keep talking, as long as the topic isn't about me. But stage fright/anxiety seems to be a really big and widespread concern.

Listen to @Sultan of Beans! He is known for getting scoundrels like us in shape.

Oh God I would fucking die. Though I am going to have to do that in the future... those damn Senior presentations next year have to be at least ten minutes and just the thought is physically painful. Dx

And I don't think I can be cured. ._ .

MBTI

Oh God I would fucking die. Though I am going to have to do that in the future... those damn Senior presentations next year have to be at least ten minutes and just the thought is physically painful. Dx

And I don't think I can be cured. ._ .
    Yeah I remember those lol, though we did ours on a controversial topic that apparently scandalized half the class and turned it into more of a shit storm debate with my ENFP friend screaming at everyone... Good times, good times.

Yeah I have to talk for 10 minutes about hyperinflation in Germany tomorrow, which shouldn't end up morally outraging anyone unless I decide to be an ass and start blaming the Jews or something stupid like that. But that is wrong, and I would be lynched. Actually though, it is a fairly interesting topic, way better than I initially thought.

Ahh hope is not all lost...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Yeah I remember those lol, though we did ours on a controversial topic that apparently scandalized half the class and turned it into more of a shit storm debate with my ENFP friend screaming at everyone... Good times, good times.

Yeah I have to talk for 10 minutes about hyperinflation in Germany tomorrow, which shouldn't end up morally outraging anyone unless I decide to be an ass and start blaming the Jews or something stupid like that. But that is wrong, and I would be lynched. Actually though, it is a fairly interesting topic, way better than I initially thought.

Ahh hope is not all lost...
    Are you going to include anything about current affairs and Germany's fear of hyperinflation having a big effect on their political economy at home and in the EU?

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    Are you going to include anything about current affairs and Germany's fear of hyperinflation having a big effect on their political economy at home and in the EU?
    What does that have to do anything? Stay on topic.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes Opal liked this post