User Tag List

Page 5219 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 421947195119516952095217521852195220522152295269531957196219 ... LastLast
Results 52,181 to 52,190 of 67825

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    The world is a terrible place.
    who do I need to beat up?

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    No one, even more violence would make it more terrible but everything will be great once we're dead.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    How much time you got?
    Likes Osprey liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

So, I'm finally watching Breaking Bad, and I can't stop watching it, and I don't know why. As far as I can tell, it's basically MacGuyver, if he was a terrible person with cancer.
    Likes chickpea liked this post

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    No one, even more violence would make it more terrible but everything will be great once we're dead.
    It won't be anything. It'll just be nothing.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    So, I'm finally watching Breaking Bad, and I can't stop watching it, and I don't know why. As far as I can tell, it's basically MacGuyver, if he was a terrible person with cancer.
    I watched the first episode. I enjoyed it; I liked the way he used chemistry to get himself out of situations, and I liked the way he partnered with one of his former students. I was very surprised at how funny the show was; I wasn't expecting so much humor.

Afterwards, I asked my girlfriend, who studied chemical engineering, if she ever thought about going into the meth business. It's cool to date someone who understands that kind of humor.

She told me once that while she was studying, she was working at a chemical plant, and she decided to go along a different path because she didn't like having to cross a picket line at the plant she was working at. I can identify with making that kind of choice. I'm pretty sure she's a Gryffindor; she does a lot of stuff for LGBT causes.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

And now I think I'll die before I'm done.

This is much sorrow.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    And now I think I'll die before I'm done.

This is much sorrow.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I watched the first episode. I enjoyed it.

Afterwards, I asked my girlfriend, who studied chemical engineering, if she ever thought about going into the meth business. It's cool to date someone who understands that kind of humor.

She decided to go along a different path because she didn't like having to cross a picket line at the plant she was working at while studying. I can identify with making that kind of choice. I won't say more. I'm pretty sure she's a Gryffindor.
    We all can make terrible choices at anytime, there's nothing special in it. My problem with the show has nothing to do with me being sensitive or altruistic. After thinking about it, the show bothers me because I know that there is a contingent of bored middle class people who yearn for this, much like they yearn to have a zombie apocalypse. It gives me the creeps.

Those people probably don't think the MacGuyver moments are as goofy as I do, which is a huge part of why I'm enjoying it.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    We all can make terrible choices at anytime, there's nothing special in it. My problem with the show has nothing to do with me being sensitive or altruistic. After thinking about it, the show bothers me because I know that there is a contingent of bored middle class people who yearn for this, much like they yearn to have a zombie apocalypse. It gives me the creeps.

Those people probably don't think the MacGuyver moments are as goofy as I do.
    Just curious, how much money do you make per year? If it's higher than mine, it seems weird to insinuate that I'm a bored middle class person as some kind of insult.