User Tag List

Page 5218 of 6775 FirstFirst ... 421847185118516852085216521752185219522052285268531857186218 ... LastLast
Results 52,171 to 52,180 of 67741

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Oh guilty<----{ I dunno, just never really like any of my avatars that much. And I know you would never ever ever forget me!(heh) At this point for me to stick with one avatar would be more confusing than continously switching them. Switching it this time did kind of ruin the little train this thread was currently on though.

I love your current avatar. It gives off a very radiant feeling and it puts people in a good mood when they look at your avatar

And by the way, I kept getting you confused with @Frosty, both of you have the same usernames and it's so confusing for me, I kept getting the both of you mixed up

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    I love your current avatar. It gives off a very radiant feeling and it puts people in a good mood when they look at your avatar

And by the way, I kept getting you confused with @Frosty, both of you have the same usernames and it's so confusing for me, I kept getting the both of you mixed up
    I live to bring sunshine to this cold cruel world... Actually though, this is one of my least favorite avatars. I picked it because ya know, sun-frosty, but it isn't at my usual level of huh?ness. I'll probably switch it again, very, very, soon, but until then. I know it's up for me
    (If you steal my sunshine)
    Making sure I'm not in too deep
    Keeping versed and on my feet

Please don't steal my sunshine.
    Likes Destiny liked this post

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

An interesting thing about the wedding. My cousin and her husband met on OKCupid. I'll never get why some people dismiss the concept of online dating. I think there's an unspoken assumption underneath the statements that "it can't work because people aren't numbers" is that it isn't cool, or that the only people you will find will be psychotic weirdos. Of course there are weirdos and people with issues, but it's the same with conventional dating.

I think I've had success twice.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

@Frosty6226 I liked best your avatar with colourful stipes (of paint I think). We could make a separate thread of this...
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

Likes Olm the Water King liked this post

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

We're playing England tomorrow in the Euro 2016 qualifiers. Should be fun.

MBTI

Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    @Frosty6226 I liked best your avatar with colourful stipes (of paint I think). We could make a separate thread of this...
    We could, we could, analyzing and giving opinions about my best avatars-trying to get one I'd stick to... It would probably be the neverending thread-even longer than the 3rd wave feminism one! Record breaking... Hmm, I'll switch my avatar now- maybe something psychadelic now that you mentioned you liked the stripes one.
    Likes Olm the Water King liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    We could, we could, analyzing and giving opinions about my best avatars-trying to get one I'd stick to... It would probably be the neverending thread-even longer than the 3rd wave feminism one! Record breaking... Hmm, I'll switch my avatar now- maybe something psychadelic now that you mentioned you liked the stripes one.
    Yep. That would be sooo interesting
    Maybe prison stripes, after sun we don't need so much optimism
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

MBTI

Quote Originally Posted by Kas View Post
    Yep. That would be sooo interesting
    Maybe prison stripes, after sun we don't need so much optimism
    There we go! Tada Colorful prison bars!
    Likes Kas liked this post

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so