User Tag List

Page 5213 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 421347135113516352035211521252135214521552235263531357136213 ... LastLast
Results 52,121 to 52,130 of 67840

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #52121
    Senior Member Array Opal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    no but you're still a liar.
    Why not?

  2. #52122
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opal View Post
    Why not?
    this isn't about my belief in god but rather why you have to lie to me when you've accused half the forum of doing the same.
    by @magpie

  3. #52123
    (in)formation Array Wind Up Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    872 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,639

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    I appreciated the view but even I know that white pants and... well, pretty much any colour of underwear that isn't close to your skin tone, is a fashion faux-pas.
    You could check out Spurious Correlations instead?

  4. #52124
    Senior Member Array Opal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    this isn't about my belief in god but rather why you have to lie to me when you've accused half the forum of doing the same.
    I have? I'm going to ponder this accusation while I play my guitars.

  5. #52125
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opal View Post
    I have? I'm going to ponder this accusation while I play my guitars.
    because it would not be that hard to take a video or pic of it.
    by @magpie

  6. #52126
    Senior Member Array Opal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    because it would not be that hard to take a video or pic of it.
    I only have so many hands...

  7. #52127
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opal View Post
    I only have so many hands...
    then set it up so you don't have to hold anything to film or shoot with.
    by @magpie

  8. #52128
    Senior Member Array Opal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    then set it up so you don't have to hold anything to film or shoot with.
    That would be a lot of effort for you, prpl.

  9. #52129
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Opal View Post
    That would be a lot of effort for you, prpl.
    either prove it or admit your lying. you're beginning to disgust me.
    by @magpie

  10. #52130
    Senior Member Array Opal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    either prove it or admit your lying. you're beginning to disgust me.

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 629
    Last Post: Yesterday, 08:51 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO