User Tag List

Page 5196 of 6780 FirstFirst ... 419646965096514651865194519551965197519852065246529656966196 ... LastLast
Results 51,951 to 51,960 of 67797

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I was on the packed train yesterday, hanging on to the overhead bar and the krelbow of my jacket smelled strongly of B.O. I spent the entire wondering how often I need to wash my jacket and speculating on how the krelbow could be like the armpit of your arm. Today I was on an empty train and it smelled fine, I think the B.O. was from a passenger.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

@Vulcan until just now i thought you were a new member that joined like a month to month and half ago that was a 45 year old intj woman. that can be your spirit animal
    by @magpie

What a bunch of potatoes in a microwave.
    Likes Ivy, BadOctopus liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

The owners main squeeze is a forty year old single cougar. She waved at me in the parking lot and I dropped my keys. I did it on purpose to flatter her. I don't want to see her underwear. I just want a promotion and her good word.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    The owners main squeeze is a forty year old single cougar. She waved at me in the parking lot and I dropped my keys. I did it on purpose to flatter her. I don't want to see her underwear. I just want a promotion and her good word.
    I only flatter people if I genuinely like them as individuals, because it's a good way to build friendships, or because I think it couldn't hurt to get to know them. I don't flatter people I dislike. I'm a strict believer in monogamy, but my partner has a lot of male friends, and if I let anxieties about that get to me, we wouldn't be together any more. I operate on the assumption that this would be reciprocal, and it seems to be. She doesn't act jealous when I talk to her female friends.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes N/A liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I only flatter people if I genuinely like them as individuals, because it's a good way to build friendships, or because I think it couldn't hurt to get to know them. I don't flatter people I dislike. I'm a strict believer in monogamy, but my partner has a lot of male friends, and if I let anxieties about that get to me, we wouldn't be together any more. I operate on the assumption that this would be reciprocal, and it seems to be. She doesn't act jealous when I talk to her female friends.
    Generally I am genuine. She is attractive. I just feigned extra hot sauce. In the work place there are no rules.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Uh..Gardening all day in the heat probably wasn't such a good idea. I'm a bit nauseated.

Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    Whenever I'm in school it always makes me wonder - what in the world am I doing here? It's a miserable old place! Today especially...
    I get those sorts of feelings all the time, I think its a good thing, there's lots of different rationalisations in philosophy, existentialism, mood psychology, all that.

MBTI
    :}

Try 953 on for a bit. I like enneagram better because I know less about the system and am less likely to be personally biased in any way. And 953 is how I have tested most often. Descriptions seem to fit decently, as much as I can suggest myself for anything. I shall see...

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I've never had coq au vin but Alton Brown's 13 hour coq au vin recipe seems like a lot of work for chicken, plus it requires chicken stock.
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.