User Tag List

Page 5194 of 6774 FirstFirst ... 419446945094514451845192519351945195519652045244529456946194 ... LastLast
Results 51,931 to 51,940 of 67731

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

"offensive language against the code of conduct"?

Not sure what happened, not saying it's wrong because I have no idea what happened, but that wording is a bit unfortunate and very confusing.

Did I miss an important change of rules and political climate? Unless the code of conduct is suddenly under special protection and insulting it is considered blasphemy or like insulting a forum member that part might as well be scratched from the announcement and then the offense boils down to foul language. So the man (who is famous on the forum for skirting the line and knowing exactly how far to go and what to say) was temp banned for using foul language, not against a person but against a text/set of rules?????

I am honestly surprised and confused.
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    "offensive language against the code of conduct"?

Not sure what happened, not saying it's wrong because I have no idea what happened, but that wording is a bit unfortunate and very confusing.

Did I miss an important change of rules and political climate? Unless the code of conduct is suddenly under special protection and insulting it is considered blasphemy or like insulting a forum member that part might as well be scratched from the announcement and then the offense boils down to foul language. So the man (who is famous on the forum for skirting the line and knowing exactly how far to go and what to say) was temp banned for using foul language, not against a person but against a text/set of rules?????

I am honestly surprised and confused.
    Agreed. We can't even see the post that was allegedly so insulting or disturbing.

Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    Agreed.

nope nothing at all
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Hey, don't worry. Everything's gonna be fine.

Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    yupp

Hey, don't worry. Everything's gonna be fine.

it always has been and if it hasn't it never really wasn't just helping a chicken fulfil her dreams of modeling on the internet one small forum at a time. actually i dunno why i posted that it just made sense to google naked chicken when i read your post.
    by @magpie

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    it always has been and if it hasn't it never really wasn't just helping a chicken fulfil her dreams of modeling on the internet one small forum at a time. actually i dunno why i posted that it just made sense to google naked chicken when i read your post.
    It makes about as much sense as me placing "Jar Jar Binks" as the "protest" option in polls. I've slacked off in that habit quite a bit recently. I think I need to bring it back. I'm pretty sure I'll be making more polls in the future. I enjoy polls.

I dunno why I posted an image of Jar Jar just then, it was totally random. No point at all.

MBTI
    yupp

It makes about as much sense as me placing "Jar Jar Binks" as the "protest" option in polls. I've slacked off in that habit quite a bit recently. I think I need to bring it back. I'm pretty sure I'll be making more polls in the future. I enjoy polls.

I dunno why I posted an image of Jar Jar just then, it was totally random. No point at all.
    but see the thing is the chicken made sense i just don't remember how exactly. and it wasn't random
    by @magpie

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I just started watching America's Test Kitchen and Cook's Country on the Create channel. At first I thought Cook's Country preceded America's Test Kitchen, but both shows seem to be current and both shows seem to have the same staff and host. What's going on?
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

backstreet's back, alright!
    Likes chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    @Hard @Showbread

With regards to the rainstorm earlier this week and the 90-degree prediction this weekend:

I AM NOT OK WITH THE WEATHER FORECAST :<
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari