User Tag List

Page 5169 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 416946695069511951595167516851695170517151795219526956696169 ... LastLast
Results 51,681 to 51,690 of 67840

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    eSTP

Always wonder what people think when i show up to work in nice slacks, dress shoes, and polo(same look as tiger woods) with paint and grease on my hands and arms from worming on car and house.

Or into home depot in same dress clothes covered in wood dust because i didnt feel like changing after work before i started building something.

Its like a grease monkey dressed up, but this is all the time. Not just an every once in a blue moon.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.
    Likes EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jarlaxle View Post
    It could also be evidence of the human bottleneck theory - the reason we can interbreed so easily is probably in part because the base population we've all came from today isn't particularly diverse, chimps and guarilla's have plenty of sub species, lions and tigers can interbreed but with great difficulty, donkeys and horses create mules. Compared to other species, we are incredibly homogeneous, practically inbred as it is.

(And yes, those kids are adorable too...).
    Lions and tigers are of different species, but the same genus, which makes the Liger exceptional. Christina Hendricks and I are not, which makes our baby natural. Apparently the world don't even have a species as the same genus as us, probably because we took all their food and bludgeoned them with sticks after incorporating some of their DNA. We all may have some Neanderthal genes in us.
    Likes Osprey liked this post

Permabanned Array

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Lions and tigers are of different species, but the same genus, which makes the Liger exceptional. Christina Hendricks and I are not, which makes our baby natural. Apparently the world don't even have a species as the same genus as us, probably because we took all their food and bludgeoned them with sticks after incorporating some of their DNA. We all may have some Neanderthal genes in us.
    Yes - according to traditional taxonomy. No - as far as their genetics are concerned, which is why Ligers can exist and breed (Though at some difficulty). Christian Hendricks and you come from a much tighter population bottleneck that didn't quite have the genetic diversity to differentiate into even stages where their would be genetic difficulties, not to mention any inability. Whether we'd differentiate or not in taxonomy would probably depend on the nature of the nazi movement equivalent in that alternative reality, and is about as relevant to the actual differences as the question of whether you and Christian Hendricks could technically breed is relevant to whether you would breed.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Yes - according to traditional taxonomy. No - as far as their genetics are concerned, which is why Ligers can exist and breed (Though at some difficulty). Christian Hendricks and you come from a much tighter population bottleneck that didn't quite have the genetic diversity to differentiate into even stages where their would be genetic difficulties, not to mention any inability. Whether we'd differentiate or not in taxonomy would probably depend on the nature of the nazi movement equivalent in that alternative reality, and is about as relevant to the actual differences as the question of whether you and Christian Hendricks could technically breed is relevant to whether you would breed.
    I'm talking about this reality, where in my children are half Teuton/Polish and half Aztec/Northern-Blue-Eyed-Spaniard/Jewish, and species by definition means being able to breed. Or as I like to call it, find a nice girl and settle down.

MBTI
    :}

4 hour economics course.

And all I have learned is that he doesn't believe that men should have multiple wives because it would cause too many men to commit suicide. And on, and on, and on. Too bad participation is half my grade, becuse I could learn this garbage on my own. Funny is only funny for so long.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I'm talking about this reality, where in my children are half Teuton/Polish and half Aztec/Northern-Blue-Eyed-Spaniard/Jewish, and species by definition means being able to breed. Or as I like to call it, find a nice girl and settle down.
    Not so sure about the breeding thing, but I'm Irish/Asheknazi Jewish and I'm currently happy dating someone of English/French Canadian/Bohemian descent. Mutts are awesome.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    eSTP

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    4 hour economics course.

And all I have learned is that he doesn't believe that men should have multiple wives because it would cause too many men to commit suicide. And on, and on, and on. Too bad participation is half my grade, becuse I could learn this garbage on my own. Funny is only funny for so long.
    like i posted on another thread...if you cant handle one woman easily dont try 2. I personally dont want 2 wives unless they can actually get along and not put me in between them. If they can do that then so be it. I am not looking for 2 wives, though i am in an open relationship. I dont believe i can handle more then 3 wives, that would take up to much time for how much i put into people in my life and 3 would be pushing it for me. despite what i can handle i am really just looking for a single person to commit to and put above everyone else. I can just see how multiple would work and i would still be happy.
    Take what I say with a grain of salt, because that's all it is compared to the ocean of complexity when it comes to actions and real life.

Permabanned Array

And I was comparing this reality to the likely consequences of a reality where we didn't have the population bottleneck 70k years ago to show how the current reality provides evidence that we did have the population bottleneck 70k years ago.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

And I was comparing this reality to the likely consequences of a reality where we didn't have the population bottleneck 70k years ago to show how the current reality provides evidence that we did have the population bottleneck 70k years ago.
    Okay, I do get what you're saying now, about how there's really a huge difference between people and not-people. It does appear to be a strange state of being. Although there are other factors to consider, like we do know that we co-existed with other hominids that did vary from us considerably, and they no longer effectively exist, at least not as separate peoples.

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

How can I start wanting things that other people want me to want?