User Tag List

Page 5160 of 6766 FirstFirst ... 416046605060511051505158515951605161516251705210526056606160 ... LastLast
Results 51,591 to 51,600 of 67660

Thread: Random Thought Thread

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    @Lexicon i'm seeing as part of a double feature tonight at the drive in. I hope it's as cheesy as it looks
    I would tell you, but an angel has no memory..
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Omg are there no moderators online? Guys, we can do whatever we want! We can take over, the possibilities are endless... Finally freedom from the tyranny... All my dreams...
    Likes Cygnus liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ

every time I'm open, I'm told I'm too abstract. is being abstract a problem? because abstract thinking solves problems.. the nature of INFJ...
    We are more than the sum of our parts.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Believe me, it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    I would tell you, but an angel has no memory..
    I actually liked it and not in a make fun of way.and i wasn't drunk or high I don't know what that says about my taste in movies. but i also tend to really like things people are like oh you have to be tripping/high to enjoy this. and nope completely sober and I'll listen or watch it over and over again.
    by @magpie
    Likes Osprey liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by oneandonly View Post
    every time I'm open, I'm told I'm too abstract. is being abstract a problem? because abstract thinking solves problems.. the nature of INFJ...
    INTJ problem, too. And my INFJ friend has the same issue. When my friend and I get going, the people around us tend to start boggling a bit. And I'm talking Ne-doms! As much as their Ne hops all over the place, they don't know what to make of our Ni-hops.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.
    Likes oneandonly liked this post

Truth often gets buried in the subconscious and voices in my dreams often gets drowned out by noises in the external world, but I am slowly learning how to listen to the voices in my dreams. And this shall be my goal for 2015.

MBTI
    STYX
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    @Dr Mobius

That video is classic. I was just quoting it yesterday -- my roommate was barreling through a video game level, totally certain he was going to die.
    You should introduce him to Borderlands 2 there is a character on it called Kreig whose game play is based around suicidal sprints. So much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    We quote this all the time in situations like that, and all other situations besides. Sometimes it's as simple as answering a criticism with "Least I got chicken."
    I think Leeroy understood that sometimes in life the only answer to a problem is to run screaming, and hope at the end of it there's some chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post

To put things in perspective from the INTJ point of view. To INTJs, it often seems as if the entire world is full of Leeroy Jenkins clones. It's a primary source of our arrogance.
    Oh come now; we all know INTJs don't let reason stand in the way of ego.

Though if one finds their self smugly speaking of recurring decimal points. As if it was the highlight of his night no less. As opposed to screaming out: “Great Odin's Raven! We only survive a third of the time! we are all going to die. Doom I tell you doomed!” Then I can only conclude that life goes on, long after the thrill of living is gone.
    Even when the sun is shining, I can't avoid the lightning Oh, where did the blue skies go? And why is it raining so?
    Likes Ivy liked this post

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I should marry another writer like Josh Dzieza.

Will there be a Triple Crown winner this year? 1978 is a long time ago.

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII