User Tag List

Page 5158 of 6780 FirstFirst ... 415846585058510851485156515751585159516051685208525856586158 ... LastLast
Results 51,571 to 51,580 of 67800

Thread: Random Thought Thread

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

To all you non-Europeans: There will never be a better time to go to Europe than right now - The Washington Post

Actually, that's probably just for Americans, not all non-Europeans.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    To all you non-Europeans: There will never be a better time to go to Europe than right now

Actually, that's probably just for Americans, not all non-Europeans.
    Mm, yeah, for me it was actually a better time three years ago. It's better than it was a year ago though.

Conversely, it's not a very good time for anyone to visit the US. That's a lot of tourist dollars being missed out on...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Mm, yeah, for me it was actually a better time three years ago. It's better than it was a year ago though.

Conversely, it's not a very good time for anyone to visit the US. That's a lot of tourist dollars being missed out on...
    I visited the US when the euro was like $1.45

Comedians keep me sane.
    Likes Olm the Water King liked this post

Exams are a cunning plan to make students not enjoy learning new things anymore. The plan is working.
    “The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes." A.C. Doyle

I finished up watching Breaking Bad yesterday. Such an awesome show, the finale was definitely the climax of the series plot. I don't know what I am going to do with myself now, since the show pretty much ruined me for any other tv series. Guess I will be forced to settle and watch house flipping shows and hear Walking Dead and Game of Thrones are pretty good.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by violett View Post
    I finished up watching Breaking Bad yesterday. Such an awesome show, the finale was definitely the climax of the series plot. I don't know what I am going to do with myself now, since the show pretty much ruined me for any other tv series. Guess I will be forced to settle and watch house flipping shows and hear Walking Dead and Game of Thrones are pretty good.
    Try these: Treme, Boardwalk Empire, The Wire, The Knick, True Detective, House of Cards, The Leftovers, Ray Donovan, Borgias, Copper, Magic City, The Fall, The Newsroom
    Likes violett liked this post

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Fascinating. I know some fish are partially endothermic, but it looks like that one is fully warm-blooded. I wonder how many more are.

Also, its shape kind of reminds me of the sunfish. Which I find incredibly creepy. (I mean, it's cool. But it just looks so alien.)
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/23115.html" target="_blank">BadOctopus</a>

Forget everything you know about fish – this one is warm-blooded | State Column
    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Fascinating. I know some fish are partially endothermic, but it looks like that one is fully warm-blooded. I wonder how many more are.

Also, its shape kind of reminds me of the sunfish. Which I find incredibly creepy. (I mean, it's cool. But it just looks so alien.)
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz