User Tag List

  1. #51411
    Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    ENtP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    4,099

    Default

    Yeezus. Every line in every debate, ever, should be read as though it has a [citation needed] following it.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

    "Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes EJCC liked this post

  2. #51412
    lords of summer EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    Yeezus. Every line in every debate, ever, should be read as though it has a [citation needed] following it.
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes yama, Hard liked this post

  3. #51413
    is indra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    1,331

    Default

    The neckbeard meme has made myself deeply critical over my proclivities, funnily enough, of being deeply critical.

    I hate that my greatest strength is so pitted.

  4. #51414
    Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    ENtP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    4,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    God damn it, not xkcd :facepalm:

    The last thing that I'd want to come to the same conclusion that I do is xkcd, in all circumstances, ever.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

    "Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

  5. #51415
    Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    ENtP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    4,099

    Default

    Although the "You are stupid and have no brain, and your argument can be torn to bits by a five year old." bullshit that goes on could also use citations.

    Post an MRI scan. Bring a five year old into the fold. Test it out. Otherwise, it's all blind assertion.
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

    "Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

  6. #51416
    ロボット Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    JEDI
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    8,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunyata View Post
    The neckbeard meme has made myself deeply critical over my proclivities, funnily enough, of being deeply critical.

    I hate that my greatest strength is so pitted.
    I'm proud to be a neckbeard. Actuallly, usually when that part starts growing in, I shave it off, but still. I never got why it was something to be ashamed of. To me it's just a re-packaged form of "nerd or geek." People started deciding that "nerd" and "geek" was positive (usually if they happened to have a lot of money), so people couldn't use that as an insult, and started using "neckbeard" instead.

    That's my theory, anyway.
    I looked out this morning and the sun was gone
    Turned on some music to start my day
    I lost myself in a familiar song
    I closed my eyes and I slipped away


    Visit my Johari: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78
    Likes SpankyMcFly liked this post

  7. #51417
    lords of summer EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    God damn it, not xkcd :facepalm:

    The last thing that I'd want to come to the same conclusion that I do is xkcd, in all circumstances, ever.
    They are the wrongest of wrong about all the things. Did you know the creator's name was Wrongdall Monwrong before he changed it to Randall Monroe?
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw + wampus (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Bush Did 9/11 liked this post

  8. #51418
    Google "chemtrails" Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    ENtP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    4,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    They are the wrongest of wrong about all the things. Did you know the creator's name was Wrongdall Monwrong before he changed it to Randall Monroe?
    Well, if he happens to agree with me on something, he's not wrong...
    J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

    "Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics

  9. #51419
    alchemist Legion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,862

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jscrothers View Post
    Well, if he happens to agree with me on something, he's not wrong per se.
    Just must have used flawed reasons to come to the right conclusion. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, riiight?
    Likes Bush Did 9/11 liked this post

  10. #51420
    ロボット Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    JEDI
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    8,562

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    My thoughts have been preoccupied with regular things like how good coffee is and contemplating the last episode of Mad Men.
    Coffee is good.

    Unfortunately, sometimes it contributes to insomnia.
    I looked out this morning and the sun was gone
    Turned on some music to start my day
    I lost myself in a familiar song
    I closed my eyes and I slipped away


    Visit my Johari: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 790
    Last Post: 07-11-2017, 08:22 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts