I am so wired and I want to do ALL the things. Sleep? Who needs sleep! I <3 HvZ week.
Unfortunately all of my friends have effectively passed out, and going to sleep is probably good for me. So I gueeeess I'll go to bed. Though to be perfectly honest I'd rather go hike Mary's Peak or something. I mean, night hikes are super fun anyway.
MBTI: ExxJ tetramer Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so Socionics: β-E dimer | - Big 5: slOaI Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic Alignment: Lawful Neutral External Perception:Nohari and Johari
Today is ANZAC Day, and there is currently a beautiful carpet of poppies in my city to commemorate the centenary of the Gallipoli landings.
Lest we forget.
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
We will remember them.
A tragedy that defined three nations. One in ten went to war (half of the eligible population). Of those; two out of ten never came back, and four out of ten were injured (NZ statistics)
PS Melbourne looks stunning.
Last edited by Dr Mobius; 04-25-2015 at 08:05 AM.
Reason: forgot something
At the time they cut me free. I was brimming with defiance. Doctors looking down on me. Breaking every law of science.
How'd I ever end up here? A latent strain of color blindness. Then it seemed to dawn on me. Haemoglobin is the key
Yes, the INTJ female actually does exist because dominant Ni is not totally masculine as it can be quite dreamy. ENTJ females on the other hand might not actually exist at all because dominant Te is completely masculine.
I really admire the internet dictionary’s definition of what “dreamy” means as well as the thesaurus:
1. Resembling a dream; ethereal or vague.
2. Given to daydreams or reverie.
3. Soothing and serene.
4. Informal Inspiring delight; wonderful.
1. vague or impractical
2. resembling a dream in quality
3. relaxing; gentle: dreamy music.
5. having dreams, esp daydreams
1. of the nature of or typical of dreams; visionary.
2. vague; dim.
3. inducing dreams or a dreamlike mood, esp. pleasantly: dreamy music.
4. given to daydreaming or reverie.
5. abounding in dreams.
6. wonderful; marvelous: a dreamy new car.
1. vague, abstracted, absent, musing, preoccupied, daydreaming, faraway, pensive, in a reverie, with your head in the clouds. His face assumed a dreamy expression.
2. relaxing, calming, romantic, gentle, soothing, lulling a dreamy, delicate song
3. starry-eyed, romantic, sentimental, utopian, quixotic, over-optimistic He's like some dreamy kid
4. impractical, vague, imaginary, speculative, visionary, fanciful, quixotic, dreamlike, airy-fairy full of dreamy ideals
1. Given to daydreams or reverie:
moony, visionary, woolgathering.
2. Informal. Particularly excellent: divine, fabulous, fantastic, fantastical, glorious, marvelous, sensational, splendid, superb, terrific, wonderful. Informal: dandy, great, ripping, super, swell, tremendous. Slang:cool, groovy, hot, keen, neat, nifty. Idiom:out of this world.
1. Extremely light or delicate: "An ant lion ... is lovely, long-bodied like a damselfly, with a pair of ethereal wings" (Jennifer Ackerman).
2. a. Of the celestial spheres; heavenly.
b. Spiritual or otherworldly.
Well, I broke my right ankle, yesterday. Since I am not one to sit around immobilized or trapped with crutches and because I can't afford to sit at home for 8 weeks without a paycheck I just bought myself one of these. My father wants me to take the time off and go stay with him at his house (which I am considering since I do miss him). Also, one of my freinds from work offered to bring her portable bed and laptop over and take care of me over the weekend (nice to feel loved). I like how they call it a hands free crutch for motivated people.
And when I told my freind she didn't have to come over that I would be fine. She replied with "but you are my freind and from the day I met you I felt like I have known you my whole life".
"They are talkative, and speak in a friendly, energetic, playful kind of way; they're often charismatic, and when interacting with them, you can feel like you've known them all your life." - Sanguine Temperment via. The Four Temperments