User Tag List

Page 5122 of 6779 FirstFirst ... 412246225022507251125120512151225123512451325172522256226122 ... LastLast
Results 51,211 to 51,220 of 67787

Thread: Random Thought Thread

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

The alchemist is represented here using Tarot imagery, in this case, the High Priestess, who taps the chest of the Thief, and causes something to resonate in him. The other figure, represents Mercury, the psychopomp.

Warning: NSFW for nudity (apologies if this is against the rules, staff.)

At the end of the movie, the alchemist gives the thief his tower, study, and laboratory. Presumably the thief is on the path to being an alchemist.

If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes Evee liked this post

MBTI
    :}

I am really hungry but the cafeteria is serving tilapia for dinner... Am I desperate enough...

Son won his second talent show playing acoustic guitar, then played five songs by request He said his anxiety level was so high that his hands were soaked with sweat.
    Likes Evee, Ivy liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Well I knew that the brownies existed and that pretty much you could bake it into anything, because at the end of the day it is pretty much just an herb? Do you think the drinks would sell though? I mean you obviously would have to do it underground, but I mean it really makes getting high much faster not to have to smoke it in the traditional way. That would be a great market if you keep it from getting away from you.
    you cant just sprinkle it into different foods, the process is a little more complicated than that for it to actually have any effect. in california its essentially already legal and there's a pretty huge market for that kind of thing. there are already dozens of types of marijuana drinks for sale at dispensaries, etc.

and since im being a know-it-all, i'll add that weed in edible forms takes about an hour to kick in while smoking it is instant.
    Likes gromit liked this post

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    you cant just sprinkle it into different foods, the process is a little more complicated than that for it to actually have any effect. in california its essentially already legal and there's a pretty huge market for that kind of thing. there are already dozens of types of marijuana drinks for sale at dispensaries, etc.

and since im being a know-it-all, i'll add that weed in edible forms takes about an hour to kick in while smoking it is instant.
    Yeah but the high from eating it just generally feels different than from smoking it, better perhaps?

Anyways you sound like you know the technical details about it much better than I do, tutledge perhaps?

Yeah my states a bit more rigid or whatever than California. California is so chill. Of course you can still get it, but people are not as open about it as they might be where you are from. I wish they would just legalize it already. A huge open weed store would be really cool, like a candy store for potheads. What a ride that would be. Anyways thats probablly enough said by me about marajuana.

Cooking PB cookies like a boss for fundraiser tomorrow.

THEN TIME TO PARTY BC I JUST FINISHED MY LAST GODDAMNED PRACTICAL EXAM OF GRAD SCHOOL

Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.
    Likes uumlau, Ivy, SD45T-2, N/A, Ingrid in grids and 1 others liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

See job advert.
    Job talks about utmost professionalism and highest standards.
    Job advert typed in comic sans font...
    Likes Ivy, Ingrid in grids, gromit liked this post

Spreadsheet Samurai Array Alaska's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
    See job advert.
    I live near a lot of boats, and it kills me when someone has the name of their sleek $3742924 yacht printed onto its side in fonts like Comic Sans, Curlz MT, something out of the word art from Microsoft Word, etc. It's more common than you'd hope.
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Nixie View Post
    I live near a lot of boats, and it kills me when someone has the name of their sleek $3742924 yacht printed onto its side in fonts like Comic Sans, Curlz MT, something out of the word art from Microsoft Word, etc. It's more common than you'd hope.
    I dunno.

That strikes me as remarkably apropos.

It's not as if they built that yacht with their bare hands.
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
    See job advert.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixie View Post
    Comic Sans font? On my yacht?

It's more likely than you think.