User Tag List

Page 5119 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 411946195019506951095117511851195120512151295169521956196119 ... LastLast
Results 51,181 to 51,190 of 67688

Thread: Random Thought Thread

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Now I have no camping trip plans. My friends are wusses.
    Lame. I hate it when that kind of stuff happens, or I would if I had IRL friends I didn't know through my GF.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    Couldn't resist.

MBTI
    :}

I am so happy! I got someone to cover my shift for me and now i get to work on my paper some more! Life is sweet!!

I'm so happy I have a group of freinds at work who have become aquainted with each other through me. So, I'm well socialized, lately. Also, just ran into "The Attorney" we work with at a local convienence store on my way home. I was happy to see him, lives in the same town as I do. I don't care what anyone says about you John, you are okay by me.

In comparison, internet socializing = (insert the sound of a toilet bowl flushing)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Lame. I hate it when that kind of stuff happens, or I would if I had IRL friends I didn't know through my GF.
    Oh, it's fine. It just turns out they aren't excited at the prospect of getting all soggy and hiking a trail that's 2' wide in places with a possible tumble to your death. That almost sounds sensible to me, but I am still bummed out.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Oh, it's fine. It just turns out they aren't excited at the prospect of getting all soggy and hiking a trail that's 2' wide in places with a possible tumble to your death. That almost sounds sensible to me, but I am still bummed out.
    But you might have seen Bigfoot!
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    But you might have seen Bigfoot!
    I've been on the trail before, the strangest thing I saw was dancing stars, kaleidoscope bushes, infraviolet flowers and a talking owl (he thought I was an asshole). But, I may have took something while I was out there.

WAHHHH a man and woman in the coffeeshop are arguing both super cliche opinions about gender pay gap, extremely enthusiastically, and I can't even handle it, bc I'm trying to study arthrokinematics of the wrist.

Actually listening to it now, the woman is a little bit more nuanced than I had initially thought. The man is just repeating the same old (defensive) arguments.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.
    Likes Osprey, EJCC liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    WAHHHH a man and woman in the coffeeshop are arguing both super cliche opinions about gender pay gap, extremely enthusiastically, and I can't even handle it, bc I'm trying to study arthrokinematics of the wrist.

Actually listening to it now, the woman is a little bit more nuanced than I had initially thought. The man is just repeating the same old (defensive) arguments.
    See you just can't escape, even if you tried....
    Likes Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

I've been on the trail before, the strangest thing I saw was dancing stars, kaleidoscope bushes, infraviolet flowers and a talking owl (he thought I was an asshole). But, I may have took something while I was out there.
    Did you look at all the happy creatures dancing on the lawn?

Did the owl know the secret of how many licks it takes?