User Tag List

Page 511 of 6774 FirstFirst ... 1141146150150951051151251352156161110111511 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 67734

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by mnestic View Post
    You're not wrong. I don't often find fun in those kind of debates, it's akin to masturbating except less fun. I'm trying to figure out how to best distance myself from this person.
    I dont know, Burke said that he was grateful to his antagonists because by wrestling with them he better knew or refined his own opinions and arguments.

If nothing else dialogue with people who oppose me in debates has often confirmed my suspiscions or views about the opinions they hold and the sort of people who would hold them.

I say if nothing else because sometimes I learn a lot, not necessarily anything which will change my opinion, I'm pretty unwavering in my opinions but I learn about them, sometimes people have insights regardless of their personal prejudices.

I just found a big ass cut on my right arm and dont remember how I got it, its healed well though.

I'm so pleased with my copy of Lost Horizon from Columbia Classics, it was so random that I saw this film on the TV while I was ill and didnt think it would be available on Amazon but it was and I got it and it has tons of special features and extras besides the main feature which I wanted to see anyway.

Going to read Kick Ass later, bit pissed off still at having to go to work tommorrow at some insane hour of the morning like 3.30am or something, so hope I'm getting time off against this, also want to get some time off and take a trip some place.

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I want to be a superhuman. And I can't stop eating.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Retired Member Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII Fi

I'd like to wake up tomorrow and have David Attenborough's voice for a day... That'd be ace.

Patron Saint Of Smileys Array Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Maddy View Post
    I'd like to wake up tomorrow and have David Attenborough's voice for a day... That'd be ace.
    One of the best random thoughts ever. It has inspired me to fantasize and upon doing so, I'm all like
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

Patron Saint Of Smileys Array Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

I know that I will only figure out that last annoying plot hole if I stop thinking so hard about it, but I have to think really hard to stop myself from thinking really hard.

It's really hard.

And I hate plot holes. Demons, all of them. Evil, sniveling, sadistic little bastages.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I wanna be like Captain Kirk
    Get up every day and love to go to work
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I hate getting ignored. Especially when I made a disastrous/hilarious mistake like right now. I need to be comforted and I can't go to my parents with it.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

No one cares about stupid little me.
    - George W. Bush -

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

you are a basket case