User Tag List

Page 5106 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 410646065006505650965104510551065107510851165156520656066106 ... LastLast
Results 51,051 to 51,060 of 67805

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Senior Member Array captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    631 sp
    Socionics
    INTj None

@Sultan of Beans @EJCC I relate so much to this resetting goals thing it hurts.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug
    Likes Ivy liked this post

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

The "I love cats" crazy cat lady youtube clip was from 2011? I'm just finding out about it from TruTV. This might be the funniest clip on youtube.

"Sorry, but I love cats, I just wanna hug all of them but I can't."
    If bees did go extinct, we could always hire people to dress up as bees and pollinate flowers with tiny feather dusters. Sure it'd be more expensive, but there are also millions of idle teens.

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    The "I love cats" crazy cat lady youtube clip was from 2011? I'm just finding out about it from TruTV. This might be the funniest clip on youtube.

"Sorry, but I love cats, I just wanna hug all of them but I can't."
    i'm pretty sure that was an actress. still funny though

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Oh goody, I only get 6 hours of sleep cause I have to wake up to make headbands for HvZ tomorrow! Yaaaaaay.

I could skip it and sleep in, and honestly no one would care (in fact they'd probably be glad if I did) but I just can't bring myself to do it.

I was going to go to bed at a decent hour, but then I had to update the rules page and discovered I had to redo the boundary map from scratch.

Unfortunately I am past that point where I could now just stay up and part of me reeeeealy wants to (if just for the fact at an attempt to reset my sleep schedule). I know better though, so I'll go to sleep... blegh. Sleep is such a love/hate relationship. When I am up, I want to stay up. When I am alseep, I want to stay asleep.

I also found a glorious analogy today. At least, one that means something to me anyway. Unfortunately sound does not always translate feeling correctly between people, but I feel like this one might be universal (I hope). It's wretchedly hard for me to articulate and accurately describe what feelings feel like for me, so I am often stuck with just using analogies. Well, I found one! When I get anxious and or stressed it feels almost exactly as this sounds (from 14:18 to roughly 15:15). Oddly enough, I actually really like the sound of it (the whole radio show is amazing). Yet, when I was listening I realized how accurate of a mirror it is to that particular feeling. I thought "wow this is how high stress feels for me!". In sound anyway it conveys a grating high tension that continues to tighten and that the slightest missstep would cause it to snap, and rather frequently another layer adds to it again and again without rest. And oh god is it horrid. I can only tolerate it for so long before other bad things set in.

Ok, bed. I go.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

He is a ghost.

Yesterday evening, my 9w1 daughter and I went to an auction (local furniture store went bankrupt and the bank was liquidating their assets). It was an interesting experience since neither of us have ever been to an actual auction before, brand new double reclining leather loveseats sold for $150 a piece, brand new oak full-sized bunkbed futons for $75. Last nights auction was 2 of 3. The final one being held today. My daughter kept laughing because shes never heard an auctioneer in action before and how quickly they call and because she went to high school with the auctioneer and knows him. I bid $600 on a temperpedic gel queen sized mattress retail value $2,900 (I couldn't resist) the mattress sold for $850. Auctioneer said who ever bought the mattress just got the buy of the night.

MBTI
    INTJ

I feel so confused. In another INTJ forum, people say I seem to come across as an INFJ. In another INFJ forum, people say I seem to come across as an INTJ. Both Dr. Kelly McGonigal and Dr. Dario Nardi also had a pretty close borderline T/F too. Maybe I am just a very, very special person.
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    INTJ

Yes, it is her job to fetch me coffee, just like the way Nature intended it. Or should I say God?
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

I'd say God gave you a pair of legs to walk over to the coffee pot and a pair of hands to pour your own.
    Likes BluRoses, BadOctopus liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by violett View Post
    I'd say God gave you a pair of legs to walk over to the coffee pot and a pair of hands to pour your own.
    That's why women aren't needed.