User Tag List

Page 5102 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 410246025002505250925100510151025103510451125152520256026102 ... LastLast
Results 51,011 to 51,020 of 67713

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by serenesam View Post
    If she is divorced and was the initiator of a divorce in any of her prior relationships, then she is not a keeper. Period.
    What if she initiated it because her husband cheated on her, beat her, or threatened her life?
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Ivy liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ

Do you know what happens when you start to see a single mother with lots of kids? She will always put her kids first over you. Don't do it. You're not going to win. Not in this day in age.
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla
    Likes SpankyMcFly liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    What if she initiated it because her husband cheated on her, beat her, or threatened her life?
    The cheating and beating I could understand. But the threats? That's close to "matriarchal extortion."
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    INTJ

The cheating and beating I could understand. But the threats? That's close to "matriarchal extortion."
    That's what happens when you have a "pussified" society.

And I still think local anesthesia for a wisdom tooth extraction is safer than general anesthesia. But people have become so "pussified" to the point where even words seem to hurt people, people have become "overly-sensitive" to words.

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

......Wow. Wowie wowzers. I'm not even going to touch this. Except to say that I am heartily glad I don't know anyone IRL who agrees with this.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Ivy, ReadingRainbows liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ

T-type women have to be a 9 or a 10 to even get attention. F-type women can be a 7 or a 8 and she'll be fine.

MBTI
    INTJ

T-type women have to be a 9 or a 10 to even get attention. F-type women can be a 7 or a 8 and she'll be fine.
    So as you can see, there is no discrimination against F-type women. She is loved.

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Star Wars is cool because it mixes allegories about fascism with an interesting kind of secular mysticism.
    It would be interesting to talk about whether it actually is fascist or not. Not in the sense that the word "fascist" is commonly used (which is much too broad and general), but in the true sense of what makes an ideology fascist.

Most authoritarian ideologies and regimes are not really fascist. And even out of those who are, only a couple have managed to come acquire real power.

Of course, it's difficult to precisely determine what is fascist and what isn't and there are almost as many definitions as there are scholars of fascism. But they do all agree that the term is misused by most people.

That's what happens when you have a "pussified" society.

And I still think local anesthesia for a wisdom tooth extraction is safer than general anesthesia. But people have become so "pussified" to the point where even words seem to hurt people, people have become "overly-sensitive" to words.
    I like how you enclose your own terms in quotation marks. When one side holds a physical advantage, the penalty for implication of male-to-female violence is legitimate, and not a double standard.

Every law can be exploited; threats can be fabricated, and people can be framed. If you have a firm, fine screen for romantic partners, and treat them well, you should be okay.
    Likes Nicodemus liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ

“Single parent mothers who aren't spending their time looking for a man but spending their time providing for their children are the most admirable people on earth.” – Unknown

“As a single parent who is dating, make your child your priority. Make this known to the person you are dating.” – Unknown

Oh yes, I hear you LOUD and CLEAR. Thank you for being honest with me.