User Tag List

Page 5099 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 409945994999504950895097509850995100510151095149519955996099 ... LastLast
Results 50,981 to 50,990 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nixie View Post
    At first I read it as:

Something related that I posted on another forum in response to the writing prompt of a mysterious space capsule falling to earth...
    Haha, that's good stuff. I've always had a dream of building a Jell-O-Bomb, most likely lime flavored.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by chickpea View Post
    lyft drivers in oakland are too afraid to use the mustache so i'm always nervous i'm getting into the backseat of a stranger's car.
    This sentence made absolutely no sense to me. I had to google about lyft and mustaches. You might have just as easily said, "checkout clerks in oakland are too afraid to use the ball bearings, so I'm nervous about buying food."
    An argument is two people sharing their ignorance.

A discussion is two people sharing their understanding, even when they disagree.
    Likes BadOctopus, SD45T-2 liked this post

Senior Member Array

I don't even want to take licenced taxis, let alone get a 'lyft' from some stranger with a pink moustache on the front of their car.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Likes Cellmold liked this post

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

lyft drivers in oakland are too afraid to use the mustache so i'm always nervous i'm getting into the backseat of a stranger's car.
    How is it different from Uber? Is the difference that Uber is a paid driver, and Lyft is just a random stranger?
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

Google "chemtrails" Array Bush Did 9/11's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp
    Socionics
    yδN None

J. Scott Crothers
    aka "Bush Did 9/11"; aka "jscrothers"; aka "bologna"
    Founder, Truthtology, est. 1952
    Prophet and Channel, God Almighty
    Author, the Holy scripture Elevenetics

"Just as jet fuel cannot melt steel beams, so too cannot the unshakeable pillars of Truthtology ever be shaken, whether by man, nature, or evidence."
    - Elevenetics
    Likes Cellmold liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    How is it different from Uber? Is the difference that Uber is a paid driver, and Lyft is just a random stranger?
    they're pretty similar, i think that lyft is slightly cheaper and i've heard more bad press about uber's shady business practices. they encourage lyft drivers to be more friendly too, they used to all fist bump me when i got in the car and sometimes they have water or candy (lol).

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    They have nearly the same business model, but are different companies. Uber was the first to market, and is reported to have some unethical business practices.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

they're pretty similar, i think that lyft is slightly cheaper and i've heard more bad press about uber's shady business practices. they encourage lyft drivers to be more friendly too, they used to all fist bump me when i got in the car and sometimes they have water or candy (lol).
    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip
    They have nearly the same business model, but are different companies. Uber was the first to market, and is reported to have some unethical business practices.
    My GF uses Uber and we used it once to get to her apartment after seeing Inherent Vice. The song "I wanna get better" by the Bleachers was on, and I talked about how much I liked it, and not long after this the driver changed it. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but it seemed like it was because he was in a foul mood. Possibly, the reason was because of such business practices.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!
    Likes chickpea, Qlip liked this post

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Qlip, EJCC, BluRoses, 93JC, Cellmold liked this post