User Tag List

Page 5079 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 407945794979502950695077507850795080508150895129517955796079 ... LastLast
Results 50,781 to 50,790 of 67832

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BluRoses View Post
    I haven't read it for a very long time. Pretty sure it is about 85% fluff at this point.

In other news: they are making more episodes of X-files with the original writer and cast! Woo!
    I dont know how x files would do with the changed TV and entertainment climate, it was cutting edge at the time but times have changed, the conspiracy in the closing episodes of the old series looks positively naive and simplistic compared to the sorts of this worldly things dreamt up online.

Psychology Today sounds like a magazine in the UK called Psychologies which started a while back, it was positively completely fluff to begin with, then it got a lot better then I think its returned a little to the fluff bench lately. To be honest once you cover the latest findings a few times you wind up running the same or samey material over and over, I 've seen it in all the magazines which I've ever bought regularly.

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

I wish people would stop lying to me.

Tell them to knock it off.
    Likes Olm the Water King liked this post

The Attorney I am working with has a terrible nervous tic which only appears when he is listening but not when speaking. Its the strangest thing. I wonder why? When he speaks he makes direct eye contact and holds the connection. It appears he picks up on my concern when listening to him speak and give instruction in response his eyes begin smiling radiating warmth which puts me at immediate ease. And his overall demeanor when speaking is calm, measured, and very specific. So the nervous tic seems very odd. Another abstractor I work with feels as though he is picking her apart and critcizing her work. She wanted to know how my evaluation went in contrast to hers. Mine went well, I didn't percieve criticism and I wonder why she feels criticized. I'm going to have to pay more attention when they interact to see if he is actually critical of her.

Just thinking out loud.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

I was listening to Gustav Holst's The Planets the other day, and I wondered what each of the MBTI types would sound like as a piece of classical music.
    Likes BluRoses, Ivy liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

PSA: Getting some San Francisco/Bay Area meetup on, details being discussed.

Another San Francisco Bay Area Meetup?.
    Likes BluRoses liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan of Beans View Post
    I wish people would stop lying to me.
    Those people are butts.
    "ENFJ- The Diplomat Champion (will take on crusades and WILL kill every last mfr in the room!)" ~Xander

Enneagram: You are a Type 2 with a 3 wing: "The Helper Advocate"

Your trifix is 2w3, 6w5, 1w9.
    Likes Olm the Water King, BadOctopus, Ivy liked this post

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi. Nam liber tempor cum soluta nobis eleifend option congue nihil imperdiet doming id quod mazim placerat facer possim assum. Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem. Investigationes demonstraverunt lectores legere me lius quod ii legunt saepius. Claritas est etiam processus dynamicus, qui sequitur mutationem consuetudium lectorum. Mirum est notare quam littera gothica, quam nunc putamus parum claram, anteposuerit litterarum formas humanitatis per seacula quarta decima et quinta decima.

Busy
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Meat Tornado Array DiscoBiscuit's Avatar
    Enneagram
    8w9

Got elected to be the Secretary of the [Redacted] Republicans last night. I'm also the VP of Individual Development for the [Redacted] JayCees.

Finally building that resume to run for serious office in the next couple of years. Maybe city council (district 14), maybe state representative.

Also looks like I'm getting some free plane tickets to a national GOP convention in Chicago this summer with my GF! Shaping up to be a good summer!

Lastly, I'm about to move to another much much much larger company still doing finance. At the new job I'm going to have the opportunity to move into management soon and get my MBA (maybe with the company paying the costs).

I've been a busy little bee and spending a lot of time with my GF hence my absence.

Your representative owes you, not his industry only, but his judgment; and he betrays, instead of serving you, if he sacrifices it to your opinion.
    - Edmund Burke

8w9 sx/so

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

I can't quote Oh from 'Home' when he says "Oh no, my hands are in the air like I just do not care" without it coming out in a weird accent