User Tag List

  1. #50571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Wow, dude. I knew when it was done, going to that meetup was a mistake, but I had no idea it was that big of a mistake.

    Proof positive that us INTPs aren't a superior master race. You'd think folks that spent a lot of their early life being bullied would be more sympathetic to awkward outcasts, but I guess that varies depending on the person.

    I'm a lot of things some good, some bad, but sociopath isn't one of them. Having poor theory of mind != sociopath.
    No sex then?

  2. #50572
    El Papagayo Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    8,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    No sex then?
    It happened last summer, but honestly, I just went there to make friends, and I had to deal with a lot of extra silly bullshit. Apparently the consequences are trickling down to this day.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore


    Visit my Johari: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

  3. #50573
    Senior Member Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,551

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Wow, dude. I knew when it was done, going to that meetup was a mistake, but I had no idea it was that big of a mistake.

    Proof positive that us INTPs aren't a superior master race. You'd think folks that spent a lot of their early life being bullied would be more sympathetic to awkward outcasts, but I guess that varies depending on the person.

    I'm a lot of things some good, some bad, but sociopath isn't one of them. Having poor theory of mind != sociopath.
    Some people respond to suffering by being more sensitive to it in others. Some respond to suffering by trying to make everyone else feel the same. I'm not sure what makes somebody do one as opposed to the other.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right
    Likes Osprey, Video liked this post

  4. #50574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Some people respond to suffering by being more sensitive to it in others. Some respond to suffering by trying to make everyone else feel the same. I'm not sure what makes somebody do one as opposed to the other.
    I'm not sure what would make anyone do one other than the other either but I'm interested in what each of those options looks like in practice, like what an example of them would be.

  5. #50575
    El Papagayo Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    8,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I'm not sure what would make anyone do one other than the other either but I'm interested in what each of those options looks like in practice, like what an example of them would be.
    Well, I gave a homeless person the last three dollars I had in my wallet after I left a bar with my girlfriend Friday. Maybe I did it only for her benefit, maybe I didn't, who fucking cares? The guy got three dollars.

    Love me.

    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore


    Visit my Johari: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

  6. #50576
    across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    1,585

    Default

    There's a weird animal noise coming from outside. I think it might be a wild boar.

    I'm just gonna stay right here inside lol

    P.S.: My mom just woke up, she heard it too lol

  7. #50577
    Senior Member Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,551

    Default

    My anxiety accrues interest.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

  8. #50578
    Row row row your boat SD45T-2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp
    Posts
    2,655

    Default

    Even if I had worked up the nerve to say hi, I can't help but doubt that she would have remembered me.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

    "I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz
    Likes Lark liked this post

  9. #50579

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SD45T-2 View Post
    Even if I had worked up the nerve to say hi, I can't help but doubt that she would have remembered me.
    Conversely I say Hi to lots of people I've only noticed and 99.9% of them are not worth the time and more of them than I would like actually do remember me and take time to forget me. Which is also a hassel.

  10. #50580
    #KUWK Kierva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    2,481

    Default

    CHERRY CHERRY BOOM BOOM

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :newwink:
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :cry:
  • :(
  • :doh:
  • :mad:
  • :dry:
  • :mellow:
  • :unsure:
  • :huh:
  • :shock:

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 790
    Last Post: 07-11-2017, 08:22 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO