User Tag List

Page 5058 of 6777 FirstFirst ... 405845584958500850485056505750585059506050685108515855586058 ... LastLast
Results 50,571 to 50,580 of 67762

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Wow, dude. I knew when it was done, going to that meetup was a mistake, but I had no idea it was that big of a mistake.

Proof positive that us INTPs aren't a superior master race. You'd think folks that spent a lot of their early life being bullied would be more sympathetic to awkward outcasts, but I guess that varies depending on the person.

I'm a lot of things some good, some bad, but sociopath isn't one of them. Having poor theory of mind != sociopath.
    No sex then?

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    No sex then?
    It happened last summer, but honestly, I just went there to make friends, and I had to deal with a lot of extra silly bullshit. Apparently the consequences are trickling down to this day.
    Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

He pronks, too! Array Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Wow, dude. I knew when it was done, going to that meetup was a mistake, but I had no idea it was that big of a mistake.

Proof positive that us INTPs aren't a superior master race. You'd think folks that spent a lot of their early life being bullied would be more sympathetic to awkward outcasts, but I guess that varies depending on the person.

I'm a lot of things some good, some bad, but sociopath isn't one of them. Having poor theory of mind != sociopath.
    Some people respond to suffering by being more sensitive to it in others. Some respond to suffering by trying to make everyone else feel the same. I'm not sure what makes somebody do one as opposed to the other.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Some people respond to suffering by being more sensitive to it in others. Some respond to suffering by trying to make everyone else feel the same. I'm not sure what makes somebody do one as opposed to the other.
    I'm not sure what would make anyone do one other than the other either but I'm interested in what each of those options looks like in practice, like what an example of them would be.

waiting for Winterman Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I'm not sure what would make anyone do one other than the other either but I'm interested in what each of those options looks like in practice, like what an example of them would be.
    Well, I gave a homeless person the last three dollars I had in my wallet after I left a bar with my girlfriend Friday. Maybe I did it only for her benefit, maybe I didn't, who fucking cares? The guy got three dollars.

Love me.

Winterman is coming through the forest down to his Chrimbus cave inside the woods. Now's the time to tell him everything you want inside your Chrimbus bush!

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

There's a weird animal noise coming from outside. I think it might be a wild boar.

I'm just gonna stay right here inside lol

P.S.: My mom just woke up, she heard it too lol

He pronks, too! Array Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

My anxiety accrues interest.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Even if I had worked up the nerve to say hi, I can't help but doubt that she would have remembered me.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz
    Likes Lark liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by SD45T-2 View Post
    Even if I had worked up the nerve to say hi, I can't help but doubt that she would have remembered me.
    Conversely I say Hi to lots of people I've only noticed and 99.9% of them are not worth the time and more of them than I would like actually do remember me and take time to forget me. Which is also a hassel.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

CHERRY CHERRY BOOM BOOM