User Tag List

Page 5055 of 6768 FirstFirst ... 405545554955500550455053505450555056505750655105515555556055 ... LastLast
Results 50,541 to 50,550 of 67671

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    My prof's dog had puppies and she said they are soooo snuggly right now and said we can come visit them. I think my friend and I are going to go tomorrow for some pup therapy. So needed for mental health!

awwww
    Likes BluRoses, gromit liked this post

okay I have wasted enough time today, off to go do something productive....

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    With an Avatar like that?! Unconscious says what?!
    Point conceded.
    Likes Lark liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    I imagine that would suck, not being able to ignore those things. It does narrow your options quite a bit.

I definitely have preferences; I'm not gonna lie. I like taller men with broad shoulders. And yes, hair is a definite plus. But if I met a short, bald guy with a slight build, and he had a fantastic personality, I'd probably still find him sexy. It seems like the older I get, the less physical looks matter to me. So maybe yours will change, with more time? It's possible.

Or maybe this will change your mind.

O hai Billy Zane.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

I'm not a special snowflake. I'm a special drop of acid rain.
    Likes Ingrid in grids liked this post

SICKOS: ISIS post price list for sex with captured infants

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

Just telephone interviewed with a Law Firm for a full time salaried (equivalent to my current income) employee position, with full benefits, paid vacation, holidays and sick time. I'm having heart palpitations and my hands are shaking. No more contract work. They provide my laptop and cell and reimburse mileage. (whispers o-m-g) Dream come true.

As I was telephone interviewing for the above mentioned position another company called and beeped in, I called them back and was hired for a long-term project starting on Monday. So, I took it pending my subsequent interview and outcome of option A. Either way I'm fine, better if A pans out
    Likes Olm the Water King, Noon, uumlau, BluRoses liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Point conceded.
    During our epic adventure I will spend my time mainly being right about everything.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    During our epic adventure I will spend my time mainly being right about everything.
    Hah, even though I end up in a few, I don't really fantasize about adventures. I can promise you, that if we did hang out, I'd do everything in my power to make you redefine right and wrong. I have a few places in mind to start out at.

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

"Despise not the day of small beginnings," he tells me. "It's from the Bible."

Suture to a wound, as if someone has grabbed me by the hair and is lifting my face out of the murk it was planted in. For a few precious moments I turn the phrase over and over, tasting each savory word. How succinct yet aromatic.

"I really like that," I answer. "You know, there is no singular holy book in Buddhism, but there's this one..."

He interrupts, half smiling and half something else. "Stay away from that Buddhism stuff, bro."

"I think every text has a little bit of something about them to learn from, even if the whole may be off..." Islam is in my brain, modular design, and the will to suspend disbelief.

"The Devil will do anything, anything to turn your eyes away... from you know who?" His eyes snap from the roof of the building back down level with mine.

"I know. Christ" I mutter.

"Yeah, Jesus Christ. The Bible has everything you need for sustenance - it's the Alpha and the Omega. It's the direct word of God!"

The hand eases my nostrils back down into the muddy stew. It somehow tastes different.