User Tag List

Page 4976 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 397644764876492649664974497549764977497849865026507654765976 ... LastLast
Results 49,751 to 49,760 of 67840

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Woaden View Post
    I want to move where it rains all day. I hate the sun.
    I hate it, too. I think I have Reverse Seasonal Affective Disorder... if that's even a thing. Sunshine and blue skies make me irritable and uneasy. Last year we had an unusually long, hot, dry summer where I live, and I swear it actually caused me to become legitimately depressed.

Rainy, overcast days, on the other hand, give me a sense of safety and coziness. I don't know why.
    Likes Hard, Ingrid in grids liked this post

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Rainy, overcast days, on the other hand, give me a sense of safety and coziness. I don't know why.
    Cool air, low UV and the soothing scents of ozone and wet earth.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    my farts are violent!
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

You should move to where I live

I hate it, too. I think I have Reverse Seasonal Affective Disorder... if that's even a thing. Sunshine and blue skies make me irritable and uneasy. Last year we had an unusually long, hot, dry summer where I live, and I swear it actually caused me to become legitimately depressed.

Yes same here!! That past summer made me depressed too. It was so hot, long, and dry. That's the one thing I hate about this area is that while it's wet in the summer, it's SO DRY and ALWAYS sunny in the summer. Most like that, but I hate it.

Really I need to live in Alaska.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    642 so/sx

Totally relate. I live in sunny southern California, sorta, anyways I find the constant good weather and sunny clear skies to be oppressive and BORING. I have positive memory associations with inclement weather. Nothing like a rainy/fog/snowy day to keep one indoors, sipping cocoa/coffee with a book next to a fire & curled up. As a kid inclement weather meant staying inside and using my imagination (pre internet/pre game consoles) to keep myself entertained, which I always enjoyed. The sun is ok in small amounts, if only to make things grow that I enjoy.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I could care less about the damned dress.
    How much less could you care?
    Likes an hero liked this post

good, hot, fresh, fly ~ Array laterlazer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

Um someone should probably make a game called Llama Run to exploit recent events tbh.
    Likes Lark liked this post

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

So this is what being thirty feels like. It's a lot like being twenty-nine. Except now I'm contemplating under-eye cream.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes laterlazer, LonestarCowgirl, Ivy liked this post

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

It's always sunny in Singapore. I hate that it tans my skin (I'm already brown as it is, and I liked my peachy orange skin) and it's so hot. I also don't like squinting in the light.

The rain gives me serenity and peace. It's the sound of the pattering water and the cool air that soothes me. Even if it's a thundering storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    You should move to where I live
    Oregon? I might consider moving there seeing how Wieden + Kennedy (the coolest ad agency there is, does campaigns for Nike, Honda) is based there. I could also use a couple of handsome lumberjacks as well.

I'm not too sure about the unflouridated water though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Yes same here! That past summer made me depressed too. It was so hot, long, and dry. That's the one thing I hate about this area is that while it's wet in the summer, it's SO DRY and ALWAYS sunny in the summer. Most like that, but I hate it.

Really I need to live in Alaska.
    I know right? I don't see the appeal of the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    Totally relate. I live in sunny southern California, sorta, anyways I find the constant good weather and sunny clear skies to be oppressive and BORING. I have positive memory associations with inclement weather. Nothing like a rainy/fog/snowy day to keep one indoors, sipping cocoa/coffee with a book next to a fire & curled up. As a kid inclement weather meant staying inside and using my imagination (pre internet/pre game consoles) to keep myself entertained, which I always enjoyed. The sun is ok in small amounts, if only to make things grow that I enjoy.
    This.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp