User Tag List

Page 4951 of 6768 FirstFirst ... 395144514851490149414949495049514952495349615001505154515951 ... LastLast
Results 49,501 to 49,510 of 67671

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Alchemist of life Array Coriolis's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    well of course, but i meant i was scared to drink it because i was like what if it's bad? as in would make me sick or poison me
    Just yanking your chain a bit, and Aphrodite's. At work I usually make fun of anyone putting anything into their coffee. We have folks who will use that powdered nondairy creamer, others who use those sugary flavored creamers, and one who uses half and half. I also make fun of people who use styrofoam coffee cups, especially since we have plenty of real coffee mugs around the lab that people can "adopt" as their own so won't have to share. I tell them the Druids are displeased.
    Hope is the denial of reality. It is the carrot dangled before the draft horse to keep him plodding along in a vain attempt to reach it. We should remove the carrot and walk forward with our eyes open. -- Raistlin Majere
    Likes Lark, prplchknz liked this post

I wish I was The Hulk, I love The Hulk.

I feel so oddly compelled to offer my thoughts to the web crawler.
    Likes Vasilisa liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Opal View Post
    I feel so oddly compelled to offer my thoughts to the web crawler.
    You are talking to Spiderman?

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    You are talking to Spiderman?
    Yes.

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I just found out that a new friend of mine has been interested in MBTI for years, and is an ISFJ. I'd pegged her as either an ISFJ or ISFP, so it's nice to know I'm not completely terrible at guessing people's types.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes GarrotTheThief, chickpea liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    I just found out that a new friend of mine has been interested in MBTI for years, and is an ISFJ. I'd pegged her as either an ISFJ or ISFP, so it's nice to know I'm not completely terrible at guessing people's types.
    ISFJ - Si Fe Ti Ne
    ISFP - Fi Se Ni Te

yeah, that about covers all the options. Good job.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.
    Likes Vasilisa, AphroditeGoneAwry liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Character Study: Evil power-monger
    Genre: Gothic Fantasy

Feel free to grammar hammer me.

The man was irascible and captious: a deadly combination of prone to anger and prone to argumentation. It made him quick to fight and quick to anger and he was a well established plutocrat, the king's right hand man, and the general's next of kin, and a shoe in for future mayor of the Rabbit Borough - a borough known for its difficult syndicates, a place where people mysteriously disappeared, went to gamble, and find loose women that could be had for mere bag of coin.

It was indeed a deadly combination of attributes because he also had a penchant for making enemies vanish and these were enemies spanning the gamut from serious political threats to the man's overarching ambition to minor men, serfs and peons relative to his company, who had no sway whatsoever in anything except for which direction they were going to walk and only possessed the misfortune of crossing his path and getting on his bad side.

His name was Lord Shillington Wellberg. Shillington The Mad they called him when he was far and he was notorious for putting heads on the pikes upon the fence around the moat which guarded his tower and castle.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

I desire an individual with sick sixth sense skills to produce coming race of psychosavants. Apply via PM.