User Tag List

Page 494 of 6765 FirstFirst ... 3944444844924934944954965045445949941494 ... LastLast
Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 67645

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Senior Member Array DJAchtundvierzig's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    What is it about MBTI that attracts teh crazies?
    I wonder that myself...
    Welcoming-

Insightful-

Passionate-

Friendly-

ENFP, 9w1, sx so sp

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I've done some investigation and that had an amazing conclusion: My current crush's girlfriend is real! YAY!!! Now I don't need to flirt with him and date him and get a relationship with him and be miserable for the rest of my life! No fighting on vacation because I don't want to lie in the sun, no fighting because I have to bring him home drunk all the time, no fighting because he pulls out his T-shirt in front of a huge audience while singing YMCA, because he already has someone for that! HOORAY!!! I can remain single! YAAAAY!!!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INTx

I'm now totally convinced that your singular purpose, Moyer, is to completely antagonize me to the point of causing me to become physically unhealthy, bring about family disharmony and hurt me to the point to tears. And this, only because you actually hate me irl. Why? What did i ever do to you to cause you to totally hate me? Huh? Tell me you little asshole! Do you even realize how angry you've made me? Once I really kind of liked you. Stupid me. Then you turn around and do this? You had damn well better explain what the fuck you're doing and NOW! Or I will hunt you down. I'm absolutely sick of this!

Starcrossed Seafarer Array Aquarelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

This weekend I used a couple of old Target receipts as toilet paper. Ahhh the things we do for Fest....
    Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

My blog:
    TypeC: Adventures of an Introvert
    Wordpress: http://introvertadventures.wordpress.com/

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Peaches should be inverted so the fuzzy side doesn't have to grace my tongue with its presence at almost every bite.
    This sounds lazy, but I've not attempted to eat an uncanned peach in years. It was both pleasing and slightly horrifying.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

A lady threw a Snickers bar at her husband in the grocery store. What functions caused that?
    And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country . . . wait, this is 2016.

Thunderstormssssss.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    I've done some investigation and that had an amazing conclusion: My current crush's girlfriend is real! YAY!!! Now I don't need to flirt with him and date him and get a relationship with him and be miserable for the rest of my life! No fighting on vacation because I don't want to lie in the sun, no fighting because I have to bring him home drunk all the time, no fighting because he pulls out his T-shirt in front of a huge audience while singing YMCA, because he already has someone for that! HOORAY!!! I can remain single! YAAAAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    Peaches should be inverted so the fuzzy side doesn't have to grace my tongue with its presence at almost every bite.
    This sounds lazy, but I've not attempted to eat an uncanned peach in years. It was both pleasing and slightly horrifying.
    I love the peaches, fuzz and all.

Lungs & Lips Locked Array Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I love the peaches, fuzz and all.
    Maybe I just need to be conditioned. I don't think I nom on many fuzzy things. Damn peaches and their lack of personal grooming
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance