User Tag List

Page 4929 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 392944294829487949194927492849294930493149394979502954295929 ... LastLast
Results 49,281 to 49,290 of 67808

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #49281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    you weren't really on my radar til last night. and you to say you're gonna expose me? for what? I don't know what I did but it worries me because even though I did nothing wrong people have gone to jail for decades or even shot dead for false accusations, so yeah.
    Please calm down, so you can process the facts; there's really no reason to be upset. Yesterday, I asked you why you didn't like Texas and you said Texans appear to have Stockholm Syndrome. I don't know why you feel that way. I've never heard anybody say that about Texans, but I accepted it and didn't feel bad feelings towards you. However, I did start to get concerned today, when you mentioned something that appeared to be diminishing toward the Irish. I was trying to get to the root of it and ideally get you to stop. It's offensive to me.

  2. #49282
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny-Love View Post
    Please calm down, so you can process the facts; there's really no reason to be upset. Yesterday, I asked you why you didn't like Texas and you said Texans appear to have Stockholm Syndrome. I don't know why you feel that way. I've never heard anybody say that about Texans, but I accepted it and didn't feel bad feelings towards you. However, I did start to get concerned today, when you mentioned something that appeared to be diminishing toward the Irish. I was trying to get to the root of it and ideally get you to stop. It's offensive to me.
    a stallion is a type of horse. irish stallion=a horse from ireland a literal horse.
    by @magpie

  3. #49283
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    55 degrees outside and drizzling. This is the lamest winter ever.
    Don't you dare whine about "lame winters" when it's 13 °c and raining. It's way better than -18 and snowing. Believe me.

  4. #49284
    Member Array slylingual's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    378 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ???? None
    Posts
    49

    Default

    i am making cannabis infused tea. i think i'm doing it wrong

  5. #49285
    Cat Wench Array ReadingRainbows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slylingual View Post
    i am making cannabis infused tea. i think i'm doing it wrong
    how?
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

  6. #49286
    Senior Member Array oneandonly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    112

    Default

    Spent an hour cooking a delicious meal... waited so long I lost my appetite.. #fml

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also... I hate Facebook
    We are more than the sum of our parts.
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

  7. #49287
    The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,619

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    How very Dionysian!
    This is true..Lemieaux. Dis be true. hehe.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"




    Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

    Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.
    Likes Evee liked this post

  8. #49288
    Senior Member Array oneandonly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    112

    Default

    I miss my mom
    We are more than the sum of our parts.
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

  9. #49289
    Cat Wench Array ReadingRainbows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    1,899

    Default

    Why am I always sorted into Hufflepuff?
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.
    Likes EJCC, laterlazer, prplchknz, BadOctopus liked this post

  10. #49290
    hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    27,700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadingRainbows View Post
    Why am I always sorted into Hufflepuff?
    you are the most hufflepuff
    by @magpie

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO