User Tag List

Page 4917 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 391744174817486749074915491649174918491949274967501754175917 ... LastLast
Results 49,161 to 49,170 of 67815

Thread: Random Thought Thread

& Badger, Ratty and Toad Array Mole's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Evee, I have a feeling we are not in Kansas anymore.
    There is NOTHING--absolute nothing--half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats. Simply messing.
    Click on http://www.online-literature.com/grahame/windwillows/1/

Understanding McLuhan 1974 - Full lecture Living in an Acoustic World | University of South Florida - YouTube
    Likes Evee, LonestarCowgirl liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

writing assignment - using random thoughts to build a cohesive vignette. Viewer discretion advised...the word for cluster was afraid.

Somewhere in some place a kid is sneaking into a cemetery. He is one of those kids who is afraid to sleep with the closet door open because as he drifts into a dream he is suddenly awakened by some supernatural force in the closet. He probably describes it to his friends as some hand reaching out to grab him - the hand of an evil ghost woman.
    This kid is climbing the fence and hopping into a cemetery after hours because he is seeking adventure. That is why he is doing it, he is reasoning to himself. “I am going to go ghost hunting and report back to my friends about what I find and then maybe they’ll come back here with me and we’ll have our own ghost hunting club,” he is telling himself as his breathing gets faster. He is getting to the thick of it now. He is approaching a long and dense array of tombs.
    But the boy soon finds something unexpected. While running he trips over something soft. What he trips over is what he finds - a corpse. It is so unreal to him that he has to crab walk backwards on to another corpse before he realizes it’s the truth.
    Two corpses. The boy is freaking out. He pulls out his smart phone and turns on its flashlight. He looks at what appears to be a younger woman and an older woman. They could be mother and daughter he intuitively thinks as they both have similar features. They are entirely nude and their breasts are exposed. He covers his mouth as a stream of puke emerges. Nothing heavy, his stomach was empty, but enough to plant chunks in his mouth and send the smell up his nose.
    He puts his arm over his mouth. These women are dead. He isn't a doctor or anything but he knows death when he sees it. These two women lying side by side were murdered. On their breasts are bloody spirals leading into the center where their nipples are removed.
    Suddenly the boy feels a cold chill run down his spine and is running to escape while dialing the police on his phone but in the cemetery there is only a few bars on the blasted thing. The killer could be watching him so the boy runs faster.
    Somewhere in some place a kid is sneaking into a cemetery, a kid who found two ghosts, a daughter, and a mother.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Hear about this a lot on WW2 stuff.

The German Flak 88mm was also used to destroy enemy tanks.

Looks badass aswell.

good, hot, fresh, fly ~ Array laterlazer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

My Fe is on a roll today, please stop. I know I'm going to regret some of this friendliness later, and over-analyse it until I'm dead.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

December is gone.

Wow...

Likes Mace liked this post

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    December is gone.

Wow...
    Likes GarrotTheThief, Mace liked this post

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I never even had a winter this year.

*grumble grumble*
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

The best lover is a hunter.
    He carries a big gun
    He goes deep in the bush
    He shoots more than once
    He eats what he shoots.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.
    Likes Nicodemus liked this post

if only there were a way to tell who your friends really are or some way to truley determine the potential.
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee