User Tag List

Page 4912 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 391244124812486249024910491149124913491449224962501254125912 ... LastLast
Results 49,111 to 49,120 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Writing 3
    Write about someone you care for

It is a tough thing for a man with a heart full of people to choose one and write about them but if there is one person recently who has been in my thoughts and prayers a lot it is my young sister who has had cancer and recently recovered.
    She was diagnosed with cancer about a year ago. It was throat cancer.
    She is very young. No one knows what caused such cancer for certain but if you’re a smoker I would quit.
    When my sister was in the hospital I gave her a foot rub and stayed by her side with my mother. We don’t hang out a lot as our personalities conflict but we love each other dearly. We are able to go long periods without speaking to each other and then act as if it were but a few days. I would say that it is more than an act. It is genuine love. The same love I have for my brother which tends to be fatherly as the eldest I also too have for my sister.
    When I went to the hospital she had staples in her neck all around like a spiral staircase, 360 degrees, from the nape of her neck just under her ear to the other side right above her collar bone.
    Twice she almost died undergoing surgery as her body rejected the stitches. She has some weird gene the doctors said that makes this a very complicated case, both in terms of how the cancer appeared, and in terms of how she rejects surgery.
    The next day her face swelled like balloon. It was painful to see someone you love with a face swollen like they just drowned and were pulled out of a river while they are still alive, eyes moving side to side, looking at you to see how you are looking at them.

I hope no one ever has to go through that and I don’t mean what I saw but what my sister had to do. She is my hero today and she has quite recovered. My heart bleeds for the young lion. I hope and pray she finds a man to marry her for her heart aches for true love.
    I am always there for her and always will be. We had many fights growing up and were never too close and somewhat polar opposites in nature but in truth we always had each others back.
    And that is all I have to say about that for now.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Saw Vsauce guy walk right by me on the street about 10-15 minutes ago. The guy with all the cool science videos.
    Likes GarrotTheThief, Qlip liked this post

Senior Member Array

University students. The brightest of society's young minds just walked past my office window. The only phrase I could decipher from their conversation was "I had to take a shit so bad".
    Likes BadOctopus liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Father teasing 7 year-old daughter:

"You' in Anonymous!"

"No I ain't!"

"Yes, you is!"

"Nu-uh! Stop sayin' that!"

I'm fixin to eat some yummy oatmeal with chopped pineapple. It's MmmMmm good and good for you!

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Today in the supermarket I saw a little boy in a Tyrannosaurus hat running around yelling, "It's-a me, Maaario!"

If I ever have kids, I want them to be like that.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Ivy liked this post

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Today in the supermarket I saw a little boy in a Tyrannosaurus hat running around yelling, "It's-a me, Maaario!"

If I ever have kids, I want them to be like that.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    This was made by Halo-playing Nintendo h8trs. Get off my lawn!

Senior Member Array

I was going to see Blade Runner: The Final Cut on a big screen tonight, but the showing is sold out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I'm really feeling this death this time.

I wonder why that is.
    No. body. knows the answer 2 that. Are you a serial killer?