User Tag List

Page 4911 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 391144114811486149014909491049114912491349214961501154115911 ... LastLast
Results 49,101 to 49,110 of 67805

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    what is skill vs challenge? like an example maybe?
    Yeah, what laterlazer said.

Skill is the level of competence/experience with a subject.

Challenge is the scope of the subject in general, the degree of its nous.

Music, for example guitar, is a high skill high challenge activity.

Most manual labor is low skill average challenge.

Cleaning can be systematic, giving rise to skillful operation, so it's no wonder some find relaxation in the activity.
    Likes gromit liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by laterlazer View Post
    Apparently I am 'destined to be a lesbian'.
    is that a problem if you are?
    by @magpie

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I wish I'd done this with my corgi. It would have been hilarious.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Ivy, EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Worst Beatles impression ever, but so cute!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Also- Corgis are life. You know what else is cute as hell? Any other breed mixed with Corgi. It usually just looks like that breed, with comically short legs. ADORBS.

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Worst Beatles impression ever, but so cute!
    I know. If anything, he sounds like Stewie Griffin. But it's still funny.

Corgis are the best. Their derp faces are epic.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

good, hot, fresh, fly ~ Array laterlazer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    is that a problem if you are?
    Not necessarily, it's just a random thing a friend of mine said that I found amusing, she's 100% convinced I'm a closet lesbian too. :p

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by laterlazer View Post
    Not necessarily, it's just a random thing a friend of mine said that I found amusing, she's 100% convinced I'm a closet lesbian too. :p
    oh well closets are nice, sometimes.
    by @magpie
    Likes laterlazer liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I am a ***** man and I breathe the colors blue and white and I’m an American man too so I bleed an additional color: red.
    There are things in this world that I do not understand but it does not matter much for I am more concerned with matters that are present and tangible such as the feeling of the sun hitting my skin and the great feeling that washes over me after eating a hardy and healthy meal.
    I enjoy running.
    I enjoy music: both playing and listening.
    I also enjoy sports, dance, and all arts from the avant-garde to the classical and more traditional and this is reflected in every fibers of me. What I mean to say is that I have an open mind for a sailor is born not to fight wars but to sail the sea and fight and trap the creatures of the deep abyss.
    Am I a sailor in a literal sense? No. But that should not matter to you if you are truly a keen person, full of wit, like Odysseus, and resolve like his son Telemachus. To be quite honest with you though I could not care less what sort of person you are. The sea cries, and the day sings, and the night hides behind a corner waiting for me to ride her waves like Captain Ahab right before his ship was crunched by Moby Dick.
    So move aside and let me through, time is short, and I must be going, but in the meantime, always remember that it is not self-importance which begged me to write but rather a place of peace and prosperity so powerful it could only be likened to a tornado that took shape as a giant Tasmanian devil.
    If you can’t put your digs into that, or your face into that book, or your tweet into that glitter, or you tumbles into errors around that cheek, then mayhaps you should do an Irish heal click to truly feel the power at my fingertips upon which I just planted a seed into your brain.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Describe a feeling, such as fear, love, sadness, or joy.

I will describe to you the fear a man can feel. I will tell you of feeling, yes, and you might feel something, and in return you could pay me, no?
    I doubt it that you would pay me one red cent and that is a fear in itself. Deep in my belly I know the fear all too well of fearing starvation for many of my ancestors starved and passed it down to me.
    Have you ever cold, clutched a bible shaking and trembling and by bible I don’t mean any sort of book but that thing which you clutch to brace yourself before the inferno washes over your skin and melts you into bone and ash?
    That is the fear a mother has of losing her child. That is the fear of a son has of failing his father and a daughter of disappointing him as well.
    That is the fear of an older brother who trembles at night to a lost sibling who has gone on and now only lives as a ghost in his peripheral vision.
    Let me tell you of fear my friend as we drink and toast the to the merry things and you sense an emotion in me which is really and just truly not fear of death but fear or alone for in solitude great men who would otherwise be kings among many take their lives in the silence of melancholy.
    I shall tell you of fear. The fear of an underdog which swells under his skin into warm currents as he remembers the face of his father and his mother righteously so, and those swells turn into powerful tides of work and integrity as he or she rises from obscurity and becomes a pillar for a nation.
    Raise your hands in the air and beat your chests. Raise your spears and pound your shields. The time is coming and we must seize it! Fear, let’s tell ourselves about it, as I tell you, for what I say about it is what you think my friend, do not deny it even for one second.
    That seed of fear which lies in me is planted in all men and women. But that fear is nothing to fear. I laugh at those who say we should not fear for they have never felt the turn around the bend where the eagle dives or the lion charges, or the tiger moves side to side in a hypnotic dance towards its prey.
    Fuck the fearless for they are trying to fuck us with their prophecy of perfection. Yes. Fuck them. Don’t fuck them in a bad way or anything, but let them fuck themselves in their rigid state of fearlessness as King Midas turned his own daughter into stone.
    That is what a fearless Jive turkey brings to the table.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.