User Tag List

Page 4898 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 389843984798484848884896489748984899490049084948499853985898 ... LastLast
Results 48,971 to 48,980 of 67835

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Quote Originally Posted by serenesam View Post
    Here’s another thing I just randomly thought of illustrating the non-intelligence of the mass populace. If one understands that N-types constitute the minority, why do some people find it hard for there to be an N-type person in a family where the parents, siblings, and all other relatives are S-types? In other words, having an N-type parent is not a requirement to actually be an N-type.

In fact, it actually makes more mathematical and logical sense for that to be the case. Why do you think Einstein’s parents thought he was retarded? Why do you think some parent’s who have INTP kids take them to see a psychiatrist and ask them to fix their child (I recall this from watching a Youtube video on INTPs from Personality Hacker)?

It’s amazing that I am the only one that is able to compute this kind of “math” in my brain. Ha. Ha.
    You're aware that Jung thought differently about this, he supposed that N types were pretty common and S types were those who had engaged in the greater personal growth and development or individuation.

The traits of Sherlock Holmes are S type traits and what Jung thought were superior, he uses reasoning but is a sensor.

Its funny how that changed over time and I think it reflects value judgements and intellectualism rather than the original thinking or theorising.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

My friend drank artisan apothecaric chili infused tequila and got the craps. The Earl Gray gin did not effect my regularity.
    Likes Lark, BadOctopus liked this post

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I think there might be a shallots shortage. I went to 3 supermarkets and no shallots anywhere. Who's hoarding the shallots? Now I can't make meatballs.
    It's important to thumbs down all your favorite Youtube videos. You don't want these artists to get big heads and start producing subpar material.
    Likes Lark, BadOctopus liked this post

raised from perdition Array EJCC's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    I think there might be a shallots shortage. I went to 3 supermarkets and no shallots anywhere. Who's hoarding the shallots? Now I can't make meatballs.
    Substitute onions and garlic?
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Tellenbach liked this post

Siracha, Siracha

failure to thrive Array AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

My istj coworker has 37 years experience but not much intuition when it comes to knowing how a woman is progressing in labor, or when she might or might not deliver.

I just realized this might be a S/N difference, but I can usually nail it down pretty well.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    I made Thai coconut curry soup a couple weeks ago, and I couldn't find shallots anywhere, either! Even at an Asian market! I had to use an onion, like a chump.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP
    Likes Tellenbach liked this post

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

@BadOctopus I'm not using an onion since this is my first time trying out this recipe (from Fabio Viviani's cookbook). From what I've just read, shallots have a sweeter and milder taste than onions and they disintegrate when cooked whereas an onion maintains its form. I'll try one of the markets in Little Tokyo later this week.
    It's important to thumbs down all your favorite Youtube videos. You don't want these artists to get big heads and start producing subpar material.
    Likes BadOctopus liked this post

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    I made Thai coconut curry soup a couple weeks ago, and I couldn't find shallots anywhere, either! Even at an Asian market! I had to use an onion, like a chump.
    Likes BadOctopus liked this post

girl with a pretty smile Array Honor's Avatar
    Enneagram
    1w2 so

"When I'm with you, I feel like I could die and that would be alright - alright" - Third Eye Blind
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.