User Tag List

Page 4841 of 6777 FirstFirst ... 384143414741479148314839484048414842484348514891494153415841 ... LastLast
Results 48,401 to 48,410 of 67762

Thread: Random Thought Thread

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

The idea we can't judge is either moral or religious but not a matter of logic.
    We can say though that his foresight was feeble.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Array Mademoiselle's Avatar
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    The idea we can't judge is either moral or religious but not a matter of logic.
    We can say though that his foresight was feeble.

Uhm… I don’t agree with the first sentence as lack of logic leads to lack of justice.
    And actually we don’t have the right to judge at all.
    Besides, we don’t even have informations and what’s required to judge.
    Haha, now I’m like:
    come at me bro bring me evidence to unproven them, I’m fairly skeptical.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————

MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mademoiselle View Post

Uhm… I don’t agree with the first sentence as lack of logic leads to lack of justice.
    And actually we don’t have the right to judge at all.
    Besides, we don’t even have informations and what’s required to judge.
    Haha, now I’m like:
    come at me bro bring me evidence to unproven them, I’m fairly skeptical.

I have a right to judge all I want. I live free. I may not want to or might not want too but I can and have a right at any moment to say I disagree or agree and I have a right to a personal normative core. I think you're confusing what a right is for judgement for a right for something else like acting on a judgement but really a thought is an action is it's a false dichotomy.

Cheers!
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    ENTJ

The kingdom is at hand. We must drink the new wine. We know we are in the garden when we our doing our passions as opposed to chasing for sex, money, or greed.

Render on to Caesar what is Caesars, and give the Son his....and the Son's brother.
    it was open
    -the end"

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

... Sigh...

I'm watching a brain surgery for removal of a tumour on YouTube atm. It's fun.

I'm watching some US TV show called RJ Burger, its hilarious.

Cat Wench Array ReadingRainbows's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I'm watching some US TV show called RJ Burger, its hilarious.
    Why I have not heard of this travesty? It sounds terribly wonderful.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

Quote Originally Posted by ReadingRainbows View Post
    Why I have not heard of this travesty? It sounds terribly wonderful.
    There is a very similar show about a girl called Awkward, this one is about a dude, its all the worst most embarrassing shit you can imagine from the coming of age lexicon in a single TV series.

Also check out Blue Mountain State, its shite like, although its every US jock football meme and myth rolled out into a single TV show.

Then if you like BMS I guess Weeds is alright, I'm not an actual fan of drugs and shit but it was a decent TV show I thought, become more about the characters than getting baked on drugs, at least I thought so.

I got a subscription to Prime on Amazon and its unlimited TV and movies from ages ago, so I been binging on a lot of crap.

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    If Albert Einstein was so smart why couldn't he foresee the atom bomb.
    He did: Letter from Albert Einstein to FDR, 8/2/39 . Truman . WGBH American Experience | PBS
    Likes Qlip, GarrotTheThief, ReadingRainbows liked this post

good, hot, fresh, fly ~ Array laterlazer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    There is a very similar show about a girl called Awkward, this one is about a dude, its all the worst most embarrassing shit you can imagine from the coming of age lexicon in a single TV series.

Also check out Blue Mountain State, its shite like, although its every US jock football meme and myth rolled out into a single TV show.

Then if you like BMS I guess Weeds is alright, I'm not an actual fan of drugs and shit but it was a decent TV show I thought, become more about the characters than getting baked on drugs, at least I thought so.

I got a subscription to Prime on Amazon and its unlimited TV and movies from ages ago, so I been binging on a lot of crap.
    I LOVE AWKWARD! Although it got shittier over time, though I imagine lots of people think it's shitty anyway

I have prime as well and actually started re-watching this kids show called 6teen that I used to love when I was about 14.