User Tag List

Page 4828 of 6773 FirstFirst ... 382843284728477848184826482748284829483048384878492853285828 ... LastLast
Results 48,271 to 48,280 of 67730

Thread: Random Thought Thread

  1. #48271
    is Array indra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    1,239

    Default

    I was slouched on the couch earlier at my aunts and was overcome with a desire for someone to snuggle up to my side. Stupid Christmas.
    Likes five sounds, GarrotTheThief, Opal, cm81 liked this post

  2. #48272
    Alma Array five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,373

    Default

    Spent the entire day alone with my cat and in my pajamas. Did Christmas with immediate family last night. Gotta say this is infinitely better than running around to a bunch of gatherings and having awkward interactions with distant relatives. Just missin my main squeeze.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

    Likes GarrotTheThief, Ivy, 93JC, cm81, JAVO liked this post

  3. #48273
    The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,619

    Default

    I'm chilling with my cousin and brother. At the moment I'm laying waste to the toilet. It is a happy festivus indeed as I will feel light as a cloud hen I am done.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"




    Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

    Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

  4. #48274

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    I am being utterly serious when I say this: I don't trust anybody who doesn't like The Princess Bride.
    Hi there. I find it very lame.

  5. #48275
    The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Posts
    1,619

    Default

    Done. It was clean quick and heavy. Thanks lord of the poop.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"




    Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

    Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

  6. #48276
    Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Hi there. I find it very lame.
    I don't trust you.
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

  7. #48277
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    4,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    ... this is infinitely better than running around to a bunch of gatherings and having awkward interactions with distant relatives.


    Absolutely. I had a great dinner with my dad's side of the family last night. We had a great time.

    Tonight I was invited to my grandparents'. I mostly went because my grandfather, after suffering a stroke this summer, isn't well and despite the fact the whole family will be over for dinner on Saturday he didn't comprehend why people wouldn't be over for dinner tonight. (His memory, which wasn't great to begin with, is fading pretty fast...)

    So, I took my mother with me (my dad is borrowing her car because his crapped out; he did his own thing tonight) and we had dinner with my grandparents and my mother's two younger siblings.

    I'm at the point now where I can barely stand to be in the same room as my aunt and uncle.

    As I drove my mum home she said "I'm glad you'd asked if I was ready to go home. I'm exhausted."

    "Me too," I said. "And you didn't even really want to go, did you?"

    "No," she replied.

    "Neither did I."

    I don't want to go on Saturday anymore.

  8. #48278
    Senior Member Array Opal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    Spent the entire day alone with my cat and in my pajamas. Did Christmas with immediate family last night. Gotta say this is infinitely better than running around to a bunch of gatherings and having awkward interactions with distant relatives. Just missin my main squeeze.
    I read that as "with my cat in my pajamas" and was like shit, that sounds so adorable... what really happened still sounds nice though.
    Likes five sounds liked this post

  9. #48279
    Alma Array five sounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne
    Posts
    5,373

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post


    Absolutely. I had a great dinner with my dad's side of the family last night. We had a great time.

    Tonight I was invited to my grandparents'. I mostly went because my grandfather, after suffering a stroke this summer, isn't well and despite the fact the whole family will be over for dinner on Saturday he didn't comprehend why people wouldn't be over for dinner tonight. (His memory, which wasn't great to begin with, is fading pretty fast...)

    So, I took my mother with me (my dad is borrowing her car because his crapped out; he did his own thing tonight) and we had dinner with my grandparents and my mother's two younger siblings.

    I'm at the point now where I can barely stand to be in the same room as my aunt and uncle.

    As I drove my mum home she said "I'm glad you'd asked if I was ready to go home. I'm exhausted."

    "Me too," I said. "And you didn't even really want to go, did you?"

    "No," she replied.

    "Neither did I."

    I don't want to go on Saturday anymore.
    This is the first year I haven't done the full shebang. All my grandparents are gone now which helps reduce the guilt factor. Also not having to do my SO's side(s) of the family helped majorly.

    My mom mentioned how I didn't do either of the extended family Christmas celebrations this year and kind of expressed a "that's ok it's just this one year" sentiment. But in the back of my head I'm hoping I can keep up this chill holiday pace in the future.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.


  10. #48280
    Senior Member Array cm81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    714 sx/sp
    Socionics
    infj Ni
    Posts
    322

    Default

    Hope is the gift love gives
    "The true genius shudders at incompleteness, preferring silence to everything that it should be." Edgar Allen Poe

    "There's a magic inside,
    Just waiting to burst out.
    There world is a goldmine-
    That will melt tomorrow."M83
    Likes five sounds liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [SJ] SJ Random Thought Thread
    By Giggly in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 622
    Last Post: 10-28-2016, 07:32 PM
  2. [NT] Random thought thread (NT version)
    By yenom in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 155
    Last Post: 10-22-2016, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO