User Tag List

Page 4821 of 6781 FirstFirst ... 382143214721477148114819482048214822482348314871492153215821 ... LastLast
Results 48,201 to 48,210 of 67805

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Suave y Fuerte Array BadOctopus's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

I'm thinking about dying my hair back to its original color. The problem is, I don't actually know what to call that color. It's not brown, red, or blonde; it's basically somewhere in between all three.

I never did know what to call it. When I applied for my passport, they asked me what my hair color was, and I was like, "I don't know, you tell me."
    WOOP WOOP WOOP

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Once the soul is placed in the crystal will David Bowie warlock clutch it?
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.
    Likes cm81 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
    If there is any improvement that this forum needs to make, it's having a delete button on our account. How awesome it would be if people can delete their accounts on here like how people delete their facebook accounts.

It sucks when I want to delete my account and I am unable to delete it. I usually only come here when I wanna share some of my thoughts or emotions since I usually have difficulty sharing my thoughts/emotions in real life, but I realized that some people here are feeling very annoyed by my posts and they have even called me narcissistic and egoistic for talking about myself in my posts, so I have decided not to share anything about myself anymore, lest my posts here annoys anyone again, and there is no point for me to remain in this forum anymore since I won't be sharing anything about myself anymore. I was looking for the "delete account" button, but I couldn't find it.

Yeah, so if there is anything that this forum needs to improve on, it's creating a "delete account" button so that people can delete their accounts when they want to.
    It is okay to annoy people. There are a lot of people here who do little but talk about themselves. Some of them are even popular. Also, if you make it to 500+ posts, the 'private blog' area opens its doors to you; there you can create a blog to dump all your personal posts in.
    Likes Destiny, Ivy, Alaska liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ

What’s so funny are these pictures featured in the Youtube video “The Sixteen Types: ESFJ” by Michael Pierce (skip to 9 minutes and 40 seconds):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8UBvtcBFvM
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

Likes EJCC, chickpea, SD45T-2, JAVO liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Likes Mane, Ivy liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    714 sx/sp
    Socionics
    infj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    I'm thinking about dying my hair back to its original color. The problem is, I don't actually know what to call that color. It's not brown, red, or blonde; it's basically somewhere in between all three.

I never did know what to call it. When I applied for my passport, they asked me what my hair color was, and I was like, "I don't know, you tell me."
    Just do a dye wash
    "The true genius shudders at incompleteness, preferring silence to everything that it should be." Edgar Allen Poe

"There's a magic inside,
    Just waiting to burst out.
    There world is a goldmine-
    That will melt tomorrow."M83

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

So this is the Oppenheimer Tower Christmas decorations:

Attachment 13036

I don't know of its tasteful and understated, or just grinchy. I mean this is L.A., not New York, and people here are more likely to go to the beach or the movies on Christmas day, but one week before Christmas, a single line of red and green at the top. Don't look up, well you'll just miss it. Did any of the other high rise buildings decorate? No, not really. Maybe the Oppenheimer Tower is embarrassed. The equivalent of wearing a tiny little political pin instead of the whole damn tee shirt.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

Random thoughts 1: The pot sure does love calling the kettle black! The pot looks at the kettle and said, "You are black!", not knowing that it's actually black itself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Random thoughts 2: How many times can a person replay the same music over and over again without getting bored of that music piece?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Random thoughts 3: Perception and truth are often two different things. Just because you perceive something as reality doesn't mean that is really the reality. When you are inside planet earth, you may perceive earth as flat since the ground is flat, but reality is the earth is actually round.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Se

Quote Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
    The pot sure does love calling the kettle black!
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari