User Tag List

Page 4819 of 6782 FirstFirst ... 381943194719476948094817481848194820482148294869491953195819 ... LastLast
Results 48,181 to 48,190 of 67819

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenbach View Post
    I've noticed several obese cats in recent animated films (Bolt, The Secret World of Arriety, and Big Hero 6). Is this because fat cats are cuter or is it more of an inclusionary move so fat audience members don't feel left out? Either way, I approve.
    Don't worry the one in felidae is skinny.

Well the main character is.
    "An upsidedown wire heart
    Being sucked into a periscope
    Still the mind is dull
    Like you need another excuse"

… a theory is primarily a form of insight, i.e. a way of looking
    at the world, and not a form of knowledge of how the world is….
    .. all our different ways of thinking are to be considered as
    different ways of looking at the one reality, each with some
    domain in which it is clear and adequate….
    - David Bohm

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

I wonder if the things we are or try to be only serve to separate us from people that matter.
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.
    Likes chubber liked this post

I recently just converted my full-time job into a part-time job, and now I am earning less than 100 dollars a week.
    I have no choice but to convert my full-time job into part-time job because I have depression and I'm not coping very well with juggling between a full-time job and studies.
    The past month that I've been working, I have actually lose a lot of weight and I have also gotten very sick. Did I mention before that I threw up at least 5 times from all those stress?
    I am still in school and my dad has decided to stop giving me weekly allowance, which means I have to rely on myself when it comes to transport and food.
    I am also planning to take up some extra courses next year and of course I have to come out the money myself.
    I think I will probably need another part-time job to support myself, since my current part-time job gives me so little money

I am also planning to start my self-employment idea a few years later. Will my ideas ever become a success? I don't know yet. But one thing I know for sure is, I will never give up. Even if my ideas failed, I will keep trying until my ideas succeed one day.
    Likes cm81 liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

(skip to 3:04)

MARINES, WE ARE LEAVING!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    714 sx/sp
    Socionics
    infj Ni

"Let us idealize ourselves as a present-day-omniscient, to the point that (at any rate, in the unrealistic limiting case) we know the actual present-day microstate. In the event that the laws of physics (of this hypothetical model) are deterministic, knowing the present-day microstate suffices to know everything, because to each microstate corresponds exactly one dynamically possible trajectory. Put another way: in a deterministic physical theory, to every microstate corresponds exactly one possible world which is physically possible."

Put another way, it is the dreamer that sees: more clearly, however undefined that might be.

As purposed neutrophils, perhaps seeking meaning in an awareness of blood, and never seeing the animal or how it came to be.

"The true genius shudders at incompleteness, preferring silence to everything that it should be." Edgar Allen Poe

"There's a magic inside,
    Just waiting to burst out.
    There world is a goldmine-
    That will melt tomorrow."M83

Quote Originally Posted by cm81 View Post
    "Let us idealize ourselves as a present-day-omniscient, to the point that (at any rate, in the unrealistic limiting case) we know the actual present-day microstate. In the event that the laws of physics (of this hypothetical model) are deterministic, knowing the present-day microstate suffices to know everything, because to each microstate corresponds exactly one dynamically possible trajectory. Put another way: in a deterministic physical theory, to every microstate corresponds exactly one possible world which is physically possible."

Put another way, it is the dreamer that sees: more clearly, however undefined that might be.
    To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, be nothing.
    ~ Elbert Hubbard

Music provides one of the clearest examples of a much deeper relation between mathematics and human experience.

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp
    by @magpie

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

@Mace

Your purpose are only your girls. Try hard to understand all of them.

What are you doing on this forum?

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

I wouldn't mind creating a friction button that lights up in social situations when you are in contact with people whom cause friction, that when pressed would induce you to put aside your bullshit and air freely.

Tension is a waste of life. But hey if it was easy it wouldn't be worth pushing past.
    "An upsidedown wire heart
    Being sucked into a periscope
    Still the mind is dull
    Like you need another excuse"

… a theory is primarily a form of insight, i.e. a way of looking
    at the world, and not a form of knowledge of how the world is….
    .. all our different ways of thinking are to be considered as
    different ways of looking at the one reality, each with some
    domain in which it is clear and adequate….
    - David Bohm

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
    I recently just converted my full-time job into a part-time job, and now I am earning less than 100 dollars a week.
    I have no choice but to convert my full-time job into part-time job because I have depression and I'm not coping very well with juggling between a full-time job and studies.
    The past month that I've been working, I have actually lose a lot of weight and I have also gotten very sick. Did I mention before that I threw up at least 5 times from all those stress?
    I am still in school and my dad has decided to stop giving me weekly allowance, which means I have to rely on myself when it comes to transport and food.
    I am also planning to take up some extra courses next year and of course I have to come out the money myself.
    I think I will probably need another part-time job to support myself, since my current part-time job gives me so little money

I am also planning to start my self-employment idea a few years later. Will my ideas ever become a success? I don't know yet. But one thing I know for sure is, I will never give up. Even if my ideas failed, I will keep trying until my ideas succeed one day.
    Hello Complexity,

I read your Aug 2013 post on self employment. I am sorry to hear of your difficulties and wish you all the best. I hope you will become cheerful and successful soon.May I ask what you are studying and why? What is your self employment idea, you seem to have it down already in your mind?

On a general principle, one can see the relevance and importance of personality typology in so many cases when we read this forum, irrespective of arguments against it.
    “By our stumbling, the world is perfected.”
    ― Sri Aurobindo
    Likes cm81 liked this post