User Tag List

Page 4807 of 6769 FirstFirst ... 380743074707475747974805480648074808480948174857490753075807 ... LastLast
Results 48,061 to 48,070 of 67682

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

"dodge this.."

(not the way I imagined I looked at it when I was smaller)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Christmas everywhere! Christmas mood, christmas atmosphere, people helping each other, like it would be a real thing... In a fact most of the humans are just really nervous about getting the right presents and don't really feel like hugging anyone under a christmas tree. Just bake some cookies to make your grandma happy, spend thousand of euros in one shop, do it all at the last possible time in a real hurry and all stressed out run back home to pack everything you bought, then make an argument about the christmas soup being too hot and cakes too old, cause you baked them month in an advence and repeat every year
    INFP
    Ni>Fi>Ne>Fe>Ti>Si>Te>Se
    socionics NF
    4w3 - 5w6 - 9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    I suspect Lark has put me, along with a number of others, on Ignore.

And I suspect Lark has put us on Ignore to as a response to depression.

And I suspect Lark is well read, intelligent, and committed which he uses to mask depression from us and from himself. And putting us on Ignore is also a way of shooting himself in the foot and masking depression.

I feel sad seeing such a well read, intelligent, and committed person masking depresssion.
    You're projecting (this could be me tagline for a lot of people on who talk like this).

I dont use the ignore function, I just actually ignore you.

The reason that you dont generate that much of any worth what so ever but a lot of other people have said so and spent a lot of their time trying to get you to recognise it, some of their posts have been interesting, although seeing so many people, over such a long period, saying the same things and how little insight it's generated has pretty much evidenced for me that there's no point in interacting with you.

& Badger, Ratty and Toad Array Mole's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    You're projecting (this could be me tagline for a lot of people on who talk like this).

I dont use the ignore function, I just actually ignore you.

The reason that you dont generate that much of any worth what so ever but a lot of other people have said so and spent a lot of their time trying to get you to recognise it, some of their posts have been interesting, although seeing so many people, over such a long period, saying the same things and how little insight it's generated has pretty much evidenced for me that there's no point in interacting with you.
    I am delighted I am not on Ignore. And delighted you have replied. And it is quite likely I am projecting, but what else can I do when I know you so little?

And as you say, there are so many people who say I don't generate much of any worth that it would seem there is no point in interacting with me.

I suspect though you are drawn to lost causes as a bee to pollen. And who knows what you might fertilize.
    There is NOTHING--absolute nothing--half so much worth doing as simply messing about in boats. Simply messing.
    Click on http://www.online-literature.com/grahame/windwillows/1/

Understanding McLuhan 1974 - Full lecture Living in an Acoustic World | University of South Florida - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    I am delighted I am not on Ignore. And delighted you have replied. And it is quite likely I am projecting, but what else can I do when I know you so little?

And as you say, there are so many people who say I don't generate much of any worth that it would seem there is no point in interacting with me.

I suspect though you are drawn to lost causes as a bee to pollen. And who knows what you might fertilize.
    Why would you suspect that with so little information to work with?

See, that's about the level of interaction I feel its worth producing when I interact with you Mole, nothing more than a series of corrections of cognitive errors.

But I dont feel like giving you any time off the clock. I'm not interested in lost causes, maybe someone else might ask why you consider yourself a lost cause though.

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

"i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

Spreadsheet Samurai Array Alaska's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Event came up suddenly. Not enough time to print business cards - have to use insect jar instead. Makes sense in context.
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    I actually tend to agree that evil/"satan" effectively works through such hollow human inventions as corporate branding and unhealthy, dangerous products foisted upon the young, just not in the way she's naming it, it's so detailed, she's digging too deep, Monster brands surely market this way just expressly for the purpose of annoying people like her and appealing to angry young men, some who have actually died at football practice after consumption of too many of these beverages.
    This was my take on it too, especially that some of the evidence she cites was purposefully included to sound extreme, "evil," and have plenty of testosterone-facilitated angst.

Also, every religion, philosophy or perspective has their hyperbolic followers. This is a good example of how ridiculous they can get.

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    This was my take on it too, especially that some of the evidence she cites was purposefully included to sound extreme, "evil," and have plenty of testosterone-facilitated angst.

Also, every religion, philosophy or perspective has their hyperbolic followers. This is a good example of how ridiculous they can get.

Oh I agree, and myths help us to understand the world, but when a person is made intentionally ignorant by their organized religion, like those Muslim men who think they don't go to heaven if a woman kills them, even if the person is intelligent or has a point, their ignorance almost forces them to use imagination to compensate for gaps in learning. I'm all for imagination, but it actually can have dangerous results when left unchecked.

Like the people who think pop stars belong to the illuminati. It's really frustrating to deal with people who are so ignorant they call all foreign symbols evil, and who have to describe their contempt for corporate radio or record labels in bizarre language.

I sometimes wonder because I was raised Christian I can at least follow what they don't realize they are actually saying. It really is bothersome, because if these people were a little more educated, they might actually be useful in society with their insights into corporate exploitation and the wrongs of big business or the government, instead of running gags. I also feel this way about extreme right wing libertarians who often aren't even religious, but falsely believe that the government can be the only source of tyranny. ...again, they might be on to something if they were not so ignorant.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma
    Likes JAVO liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Oh I agree, and myths help us to understand the world, but when a person is made intentionally ignorant by their organized religion, like those Muslim men who think they don't go to heaven if a woman kills them, even if the person is intelligent or has a point, their ignorance almost forces them to use imagination to compensate for gaps in learning. I'm all for imagination, but it actually can have dangerous results when left unchecked.

Like the people who think pop stars belong to the illuminati. It's really frustrating to deal with people who are so ignorant they call all foreign symbols evil, and who have to describe their contempt for corporate radio or record labels in bizarre language.

I sometimes wonder because I was raised Christian I can at least follow what they don't realize they are actually saying. It really is bothersome, because if these people were a little more educated, they might actually be useful in society with their insights into corporate exploitation and the wrongs of big business or the government, instead of running gags. I also feel this way about extreme right wing libertarians who often aren't even religious, but falsely believe that the government can be the only source of tyranny. ...again, they might be on to something if they were not so ignorant.
    Aha! Now I know you're working for the Illumnati and trying to cover for them!

...only kidding.

But really, good points. I especially identify with your point about coming from a Christian background and seeing how what they're saying is ridiculous even from their own perspective, should it ever become more cogent.
    Likes Thalassa liked this post