User Tag List

Page 4780 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 378042804680473047704778477947804781478247904830488052805780 ... LastLast
Results 47,791 to 47,800 of 67712

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I really hate my lover right now, like we had such a nasty confrontation I actually think after 3 years there's no going back after what he said. It was exactly three years on Thanksgiving, he told me he missed me the day after, and somehow in less than a week this has turned into a nightmare. You can't have a casual relationship longer than six months, it becomes emotionally taxing beyond that whether you label it or not. I really so think right now he's xSTP, he's terrified to label anything, is terrified of his freedom being imposed upon even after being the one to chase me and say he misses me or needs me, maybe we would be a better match in five years or ten years but not now, because he's in his early twenties. In some ways, not the worst ways thank God, I feel like I'm reliving ESFJ, just the stuff he says when he's mad, he gets insecure and says dumb things I don't even believe anymore, I don't know how we ended up so involved, but I just laid it on him, like, bro, you brought this on yourself, either you want me or you don't, if you don't let me go, that's really not so hard is it, no, I don't think so, most people who don't want a deeper relationship are done in six months. Decide, or I will decide for you.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma
    Likes Destiny, five sounds liked this post

MBTI
    INTP

I like the sunrise period....really sweet...nature is beautiful..
    Good result (vs. Soton)...still have to go #Arsene

Tengo los conocimientos estardiar....no hay un motivo para estar al tanto de la reunión que sucedió hace mucho tiempo ....

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Quote Originally Posted by danseen View Post
    Realising all persons are flawed in some way

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    Why the fuck are they allowed to roam, especially this late?
    Because they are superior beings.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

There can be only..

ONE!!!

I am currently working in this student care centre and it drives me crazy how the teachers there loves yelling at kids.

Their main intention is to actually control those kids and make those kids obey them. And they also encouraged me to yell at those kids, and this makes me feel uncomfortable.
    I hate how they try to force their values onto me.
    I have always preferred using the soft approach rather than the tough approach. I always try to make kids obey me by getting close to them and winning over their trust and then persuade them to do the things I want them to do. My method of making those kids listen to me is very subtle, but it's often successful and yield great results.
    I believe in rewarding and punishing a kid.
    If a kid obeys my words, I give them little rewards such as candies or toys. If a kid rebels against me, I start giving them lots of homework.
    I don't use yelling, instead, I use other methods to make those kids obey me.
    Being a kid before, I knew I often rebel against teachers who are harsh toward me and I often respect and obey teachers who are nice to me.
    I don't use aggression on people, but instead I use persuasion, and I always managed to succeed in getting what I want just by using persuasion.

Let's have another example.
    If you have to listen to the words of a friend vs the words of an enemy, whose words are you more inclined to listen to?
    Of course it's your friend.

Those teachers will probably never understand my thinking style though and they will still expect me to yell at those kids. Oh well. Sighs.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

So basically I'm going to use the AN-94 (the trickiest assault rifle) on Battlefield 3 tonight.

It is the most horrible gun.. Yet I'm going to attempt to get my KDR with it. I used to be on top of the leaderboard with it with 70+ kills to less than 18 deaths per Noshahr Canals TDM round.

I made all my friends online in the last couple of years.

MBTI
    INTP

I like the new Facebook ticker....cool..
    Good result (vs. Soton)...still have to go #Arsene

Tengo los conocimientos estardiar....no hay un motivo para estar al tanto de la reunión que sucedió hace mucho tiempo ....

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

With each step we grow stronger. With every day we learn more about ourselves and the reality we live in. Don't sleep, don't blink, don't close your heart for even a second. Face it all with your heart and eyes open. And we'll become who we were meant to be.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Why don't you guys simply pass a law that makes it legal for cops to shoot black males and be done with it. That would save you a lot of heartbreak, time spent on debates and legal costs...
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari