User Tag List

Page 4776 of 7071 FirstFirst ... 377642764676472647664774477547764777477847864826487652765776 ... LastLast
Results 47,751 to 47,760 of 70707

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I am an idiot, and i will feel like shit in the morning. I have consumed five Pilsner-Urquell, a bottle of Bordeaux and then half a bottle of South Australian Shiraz.

But it feels so calming, and brightens my mood. There is a certain smooth, peaceful disposition that only alcohol can provide. Anyone familiar with the smooth, velvety texture of a good red will understand what I'm getting at. After all here I am at 1.15am in the morning online, relatively articulate and free of the gloom that plagues my existence.

Still. I will be a wreck when I wake up. Is it worth it, is it not? That is the question...
    Seek AA...or work out to relieve stress..
    Good result (vs. Soton)...still have to go #Arsene

Tengo los conocimientos estardiar....no hay un motivo para estar al tanto de la reunión que sucedió hace mucho tiempo ....

MBTI
    yupp

one of the cutest things ever

@Lexicon
    by @magpie
    Likes EJCC liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I am an idiot, and i will feel like shit in the morning. I have consumed five Pilsner-Urquell, a bottle of Bordeaux and then half a bottle of South Australian Shiraz.

But it feels so calming, and brightens my mood. There is a certain smooth, peaceful disposition that only alcohol can provide. Anyone familiar with the smooth, velvety texture of a good red will understand what I'm getting at. After all here I am at 1.15am in the morning online, relatively articulate and free of the gloom that plagues my existence.

Still. I will be a wreck when I wake up. Is it worth it, is it not? That is the question...
    Yeah, alcohol can be very soothing during a major depression. But so can meds and therapy.

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Array Mademoiselle's Avatar
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Look at this…

The chandelier of night.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————
    Likes Mace liked this post

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Array Cellmold's Avatar

This isn't exactly random, but i have that fairly common problem of feeling fear and intense anxiety whenever I am about to engage in something new. I can analyse it all I want and understand it is part of a fear of failure and the unknown, but does anyone know of decent techniques to deal with this and diffuse it?

I start feeling trapped by agreeing to try something new, like the future is set and I can't change anything. Especially with new jobs. I want to live in the moment a bit more and not worry pointlessly so much.

MBTI
    INTP

what did everybody else do to get standard knowledge? read a book? got told by their community/society? got told by their peers? there must be something...

doing sun salutations every morning perks me up.......i can still feel energised, even though i did it about 7 hours ago...
    Good result (vs. Soton)...still have to go #Arsene

Tengo los conocimientos estardiar....no hay un motivo para estar al tanto de la reunión que sucedió hace mucho tiempo ....
    Likes chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

It's hard appreciating such a breadth of phenomena, dealing with haters and things.
    Likes chickpea liked this post

MBTI
    INFP

Trying to take things one day at a time, for how long though, I do not know - patience is not my forte.

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    one of the cutest things ever

@Lexicon
    awwwwwww broken kitten <3

*dies of happiness*
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.
    Likes prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

"Well, I love Bill, but I stopped playing colleges, and the reason is because they're way too conservative."

- Chris Rock