User Tag List

Page 4775 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 377542754675472547654773477447754776477747854825487552755775 ... LastLast
Results 47,741 to 47,750 of 67713

Thread: Random Thought Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

@Opal

by @magpie
    Likes GarrotTheThief, Opal, cm81 liked this post

My blood sugars are high, I need to get them under control and I know I can.

I have a meeting with a diabetic nurse coming up soon too and I'm dreading it, I really hate it, the reason I do is that I feel constantly talked down to and put upon, I dont know if this is a common experience or a legacy of NHS paternalism or the usual clients or what but it is totally and utterly at odds with what I would expect personnel who are supposed to be at my service should make me feel.

A major, major part of it is that I'm resisting the fast tracking of me onto greater and greater dependence upon pharmaceuticals and in particular injections of insulin. This isnt even consistent prescription across different districts or localities or different practitioners.

I also have a major suspiscion that the obvious discomfort and resistance to drugs and syringes is part of why they are being so insistent about it, que plenty of talk about "comfort zones", what is the point of health at all if it is purchased at the expense of misery and suffering? The more contact I have with some health and social personnel the more I'm apt to give credience to Erich Fromm's ideas about caring sadists.

Ho-Hum the world isnt as it ought to be.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

MBTI
    INTP

I want something new.....to go overseas...perhaps to work and to live..

in 2015, i want to go overseas.....puerto rico to practice my Spanish......
    Good result (vs. Soton)...still have to go #Arsene

Tengo los conocimientos estardiar....no hay un motivo para estar al tanto de la reunión que sucedió hace mucho tiempo ....
    Likes five sounds liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

The perks of being stranded at your parent's house while sick: you can pathetically whimper "Will you please make me soup?" and soup with sriracha magically appears 15 minutes later.
    “We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.” - Leslie Knope

"Nothing lasts forever, some things aren't meant to be. But you'll never find the answers 'til you set your old heart free."

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Likes Ivy, senza tema, cm81 liked this post

Human Grumpy Cat Array senza tema's Avatar
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Showbread View Post
    The perks of being stranded at your parent's house while sick: you can pathetically whimper "Will you please make me soup?" and soup with sriracha magically appears 15 minutes later.
    I want someone to make me soup with sriracha in it.

I want my mom.

Waaaaaah.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Tempbanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I am an idiot, and i will feel like shit in the morning. I have consumed five Pilsner-Urquell, a bottle of Bordeaux and then half a bottle of South Australian Shiraz.

But it feels so calming, and brightens my mood. There is a certain smooth, peaceful disposition that only alcohol can provide. Anyone familiar with the smooth, velvety texture of a good red will understand what I'm getting at. After all here I am at 1.15am in the morning online, relatively articulate and free of the gloom that plagues my existence.

Still. I will be a wreck when I wake up. Is it worth it, is it not? That is the question...

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I am an idiot, and i will feel like shit in the morning. I have consumed five Pilsner-Urquell, a bottle of Bordeaux and then half a bottle of South Australian Shiraz.

But it feels so calming, and brightens my mood. There is a certain smooth, peaceful disposition that only alcohol can provide. Anyone familiar with the smooth, velvety texture of a good red will understand what I'm getting at. After all here I am at 1.15am in the morning online, relatively articulate and free of the gloom that plagues my existence.

Still. I will be a wreck when I wake up. Is it worth it, is it not? That is the question...
    There are alternatives, SM. You need to embrace them.

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Array Mademoiselle's Avatar
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

What’s that mind palace everyone has? :|
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————