User Tag List

Page 4766 of 6780 FirstFirst ... 376642664666471647564764476547664767476847764816486652665766 ... LastLast
Results 47,651 to 47,660 of 67794

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Ukon View Post
    That's a horrible feeling. I wish I could help. ;;
    It's all right it can take a while (partly because of my tendency to sink into periods of depression), but I usually feel better after expressing such emotions when they happen. In any case, thanks I sincerely appreciate the thought.
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

Waiting to evolve Array Urarienev's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Note to self:do not come back as a male glass frog next life...even if it seems tempting.
    Freedom isn't free.

I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate.

Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner

"Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Eric

10w12

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

I CANNOT read about penis envy anymore. It's too complicated, multi-faceted, and just plain weird. Why did I decide to write a research paper on a psychoanalyst??
    “We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.” - Leslie Knope

"Nothing lasts forever, some things aren't meant to be. But you'll never find the answers 'til you set your old heart free."

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Likes cm81 liked this post

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    ever have someone who you can get along so well with from a distance but fight like cats in a bag with whenever you're in close proximity?
    who doesn't have that one person? if they don't then they're fake as shit and I do not trust such a person who does not have one person described above in their life whether it's yourself or someone else
    by @magpie

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Array Mademoiselle's Avatar
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Everyday..
    All those words I can never say..
    Should I leave ‘em to another day?
    Oh I believe, in ’other day.

Suddenly, my fingers typinga’ head of me, ..
    Can this be what says “follow me”
    Why I had to show? I don’t know, ..
    I couldn’t say.
    Another day.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

And I remember I'm using my INTP boyfriend's laptop when I find random folders containing thousands and thousands of spaceship plans and geometrical numbered patterns.
    I wonder what in the world does he do with those.

Or maybe those are mine, and I'm a Sleepwalker Astronaut

Personality traits: a summary by Yar'Chun
    Introverted - Independent bitch
    Extraverted - Weak
    Intuitive - Creative 4th dimension spacelord
    Sensing - Dumb
    Feeling - Such confused wow
    Thinking - Smart
    Judjing - Nel mio intimo c'è Chilly
    Perceiving - Oooh butterflies

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

fml lol
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    INTJ

"Matthew Barnes of the University of Chicago says it’s pricier by a factor of 10 for men to get sex regularly through marriage than to hire a prostitute on a regular basis. Behind the huge gap are the long-term costs associated with marriage—mortgage, college, groceries, vacations, clothes—that don’t apply to a weekly fling with a prostitute."

“There’s more to marriage than just sex, but strictly from an economics standpoint, if the primary reason that men marry is to have a steady outlet for sex, then they’re much better off just having sex with a prostitute, says Barnes, lead author of a study that appears this month in Economics Journal.

Source: Economist: Prostitutes Cheaper Than Wives Over 20 Years | The Daily Indignity
    "And then, as I got her message, there came a light from her eyes - powerful beams of light." - Nikola Tesla

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by serenesam View Post
    "Matthew Barnes of the University of Chicago says it’s pricier by a factor of 10 for men to get sex regularly through marriage than to hire a prostitute on a regular basis. Behind the huge gap are the long-term costs associated with marriage—mortgage, college, groceries, vacations, clothes—that don’t apply to a weekly fling with a prostitute."

“There’s more to marriage than just sex, but strictly from an economics standpoint, if the primary reason that men marry is to have a steady outlet for sex, then they’re much better off just having sex with a prostitute, says Barnes, lead author of a study that appears this month in Economics Journal.

Source: Economist: Prostitutes Cheaper Than Wives Over 20 Years | The Daily Indignity
    LOL. There is the theoretical option of marrying without sending kids to college (or having kids in the first place) or buying a house. Also an option to have kids or buy a house without getting married. And as far as groceries are concerned I would have assumed that a two (or three or whathaveyou) person household spends less per person on that than a single household - economies of scale, etc. Travelling alone definitely is more expensive per person than travelling as a couple as hotels charge extra for the unused bed and since when do married people dress better than singles?????
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    714 sx/sp
    Socionics
    infj Ni

Highly distractible today... nerves, people...it's nerves. I need to be studying, but this is funny! And it is my thought (though I can't take the credit for the...creativity) I want something to chew on...

a tall, bearded man just walked by...

"The true genius shudders at incompleteness, preferring silence to everything that it should be." Edgar Allen Poe

"There's a magic inside,
    Just waiting to burst out.
    There world is a goldmine-
    That will melt tomorrow."M83