User Tag List

Page 4764 of 6772 FirstFirst ... 376442644664471447544762476347644765476647744814486452645764 ... LastLast
Results 47,631 to 47,640 of 67712

Thread: Random Thought Thread

Gosh, I really love ENFJs.

Every time I meet an ENFJ in real life, I just seemed to click wonderfully with them. One of my colleagues is an ENFJ for example, and the first time I met her, it was instant comfort and familiarity and we were clinging to each other like best friends in the workplace even though it was the first time we saw each other lmao.

HOWEVER, whenever I am around ENFJs, I often find myself struggling to know how they truly felt about me.
    One thing that I learnt about ENFJs though is their friendliness is only a surface mask, so it's unlikely you will ever know how they truly feel about you.
    To you, they might be your friend. But to them, you might only be an acquaintance.
    Anyway, I find it hilarious when my ENFP coworker asked my ENFJ coworker, "So I am your friend right?" and the ENFJ said, "Yes."
    To the ENFP, the yes might really mean yes, but to an ENFJ, the yes might mean, "I am afraid of offending you."

And yes ENFJs, I have been observing you guys for a long time, and I know what makes you guys tick

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I just found a picture of@AffirmitiveAnxiety cock: warning huge:

@Lexicon
    by @magpie
    Likes 93JC liked this post

noʎ ɟo ǝʇnɔ ʍoH Array Mademoiselle's Avatar
    MBTI
    -NTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LIE Ni

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post

@Lexicon

*face palm*
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    ||||||||||||
    …Order >> Chaos >> Order
    ————

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Can't even relax my mind anymore. :\

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I have no random thoughts. I have no thoughts. I do not own them. They come and go as they please. I can contain them for a time but then who is the master? The king or the Plume? The queen or her crown.

Wait. I do have random thoughts. Just pretend you never read what I wrote. When I write...my words are not thoughts, and my thoughts can not be said in words. But it's interesting...if I want to move a box and I need help I can ask for that. Yes.

I can ask for that. But if I don't get the help...was it what I was thinking? probably not. Like I said...I don't have thoughts. Something can only come from nothing if nothing comes before everything.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    I have no random thoughts. I have no thoughts. I do not own them. They come and go as they please. I can contain them for a time but then who is the master? The king or the Plume? The queen or her crown.

Wait. I do have random thoughts. Just pretend you never read what I wrote. When I write...my words are not thoughts, and my thoughts can not be said in words. But it's interesting...if I want to move a box and I need help I can ask for that. Yes.

I can ask for that. But if I don't get the help...was it what I was thinking? probably not. Like I said...I don't have thoughts. Something can only come from nothing if nothing comes before everything.
    so non thought entity, tell me my future
    by @magpie
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

so non thought entity, tell me my future
    Your future is bright. It blinds me but I can see some forms.

I see the form of love transforming. I see someone who becomes more flexible and adaptable as time goes on and makes gains in areas unbeknownst. I see a period of tumultuous work where one questions the absurdity of it all and then a sudden drop like on a roller-coast on to a success hard earned and won but which is unexpectedly greater and lighter than first thought.

I see the tail end of a process that is demarcated by a period of self-improvement emptying out into an ocean of companionship, a love interest, I believe, met after some time.

Finally, I see you in an office with a lever. You pull the lever hoping the person standing over the floor falls through but for some reason he remains even though the ground beneath him has fallen away - a metaphor perhaps. It's hard to tell.

The future for you is bright. Brighter than I can gather but not too bright. No...not as bright as super-bright unless after being bright for some time you decide to take it to that level. At that point free will splits the vision and creates two alternate realities. That's not to say free will didn't lead to the the first one. Sometimes there are many paths that lead to one place...sometimes there are many paths that lead to different places each.

It makes a boy think of the mobius strip or figure eight but with many dimensions, each one splitting into and out of itself...objects dancing as lovers...and lovers behaving as objects.

Sorry for the convoluted answer. I blame it on the clouds. the spirit clouds.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    Your future is bright. It blinds me but I can see some forms.

I see the form of love transforming. I see someone who becomes more flexible and adaptable as time goes on and makes gains in areas unbeknownst. I see a period of tumultuous work where one questions the absurdity of it all and then a sudden drop like on a roller-coast on to a success hard earned and won but which is unexpectedly greater and lighter than first thought.

I see the tail end of a process that is demarcated by a period of self-improvement emptying out into an ocean of companionship, a love interest, I believe, met after some time.

Finally, I see you in an office with a lever. You pull the lever hoping the person standing over the floor falls through but for some reason he remains even though the ground beneath him has fallen away - a metaphor perhaps. It's hard to tell.

The future for you is bright. Brighter than I can gather but not too bright. No...not as bright as super-bright unless after being bright for some time you decide to take it to that level. At that point free will splits the vision and creates two alternate realities. That's not to say free will didn't lead to the the first one. Sometimes there are many paths that lead to one place...sometimes there are many paths that lead to different places each.

It makes a boy think of the mobius strip or figure eight but with many dimensions, each one splitting into and out of itself...objects dancing as lovers...and lovers behaving as objects.

Sorry for the convoluted answer. I blame it on the clouds. the spirit clouds.
    so i will live an average life and die an average death? i can do that. so what do you think of gravy?
    by @magpie

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

@Lexicon

...waidda minute- why'm I being mentioned?
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.