User Tag List

Page 4762 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 376242624662471247524760476147624763476447724812486252625762 ... LastLast
Results 47,611 to 47,620 of 67838

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I just fell with my head on the keyboard and had a dream in which I taking a really accurate MBTI test and I scored INTJ. In dreams everything is possible.

Personality traits: a summary by Yar'Chun
    Introverted - Independent bitch
    Extraverted - Weak
    Intuitive - Creative 4th dimension spacelord
    Sensing - Dumb
    Feeling - Such confused wow
    Thinking - Smart
    Judjing - Nel mio intimo c'è Chilly
    Perceiving - Oooh butterflies

Likes chickpea liked this post

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Yaru View Post
    I just fell with my head on the keyboard and had a dream in which I taking a really accurate MBTI test and I scored INTJ. In dreams everything is possible.
    Likes Yaru, cm81, Noll liked this post

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post

Looks interesting, but it's probably mostly about how much they hated Viktor Tikhonov.
    Huh. Viktor Tikhonov died today.

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Mock Conversation with human resource employer during interview in the year 2030.

employer: So you used to skateboard when you were twelve based on your state mandated shoe processor huh Mr. Anderson?

potential employee: yeah why?

employer: well we find that people who skateboard before the age of twelve tend to be a little bit more rebellious than the average person and are also more likely to drink on weekdays. Since our hurdle rate is already so high I don't think you'll be a good fit at Blamo Corp. But we have an opening at Pitiful Noob inc. if you'd like. Their "recklessness" hurdle rate is lower since no one there has even ever ridden a bike let alone been to a bar. Also, you can drink as much mountain dew there as you like - (whispers) the average life expectancy at Pitiful Noob is 110 years so you could bring it down a few notches if you know what I mean mr. cray cray.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.
    Likes cm81 liked this post

MBTI
    jedi
    Enneagram

when i look in the mirror i see a kid. a child.

normal?
    Likes chickpea, Yaru liked this post

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I had a dream that I was finding tiny kittens, about 1 millimeter big, in a field. They were hiding behind branches and stalks of grass. I think the dream might have something to do with the History Channel show "Search for Lost Giants".
    It's important to thumbs down all your favorite Youtube videos. You don't want these artists to get big heads and start producing subpar material.
    Likes cm81 liked this post

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

at least I think that my conclusions are come to in a logical manner, even if everyone else thinks that they're demented
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    714 sx/sp
    Socionics
    infj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    Mock Conversation with human resource employer during interview in the year 2030.

employer: So you used to skateboard when you were twelve based on your state mandated shoe processor huh Mr. Anderson?

potential employee: yeah why?

employer: well we find that people who skateboard before the age of twelve tend to be a little bit more rebellious than the average person and are also more likely to drink on weekdays. Since our hurdle rate is already so high I don't think you'll be a good fit at Blamo Corp. But we have an opening at Pitiful Noob inc. if you'd like. Their "recklessness" hurdle rate is lower since no one there has even ever ridden a bike let alone been to a bar. Also, you can drink as much mountain dew there as you like - (whispers) the average life expectancy at Pitiful Noob is 110 years so you could bring it down a few notches if you know what I mean mr. cray cray.
    I totally read that in Agent Smith's voice! That was brilliant! LOL
    "The true genius shudders at incompleteness, preferring silence to everything that it should be." Edgar Allen Poe

"There's a magic inside,
    Just waiting to burst out.
    There world is a goldmine-
    That will melt tomorrow."M83

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    i was eating soup, soup is supreme on mondays.
    by @magpie

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    i was eating soup, soup is supreme on mondays.
    Local Vietnamese place only serves Pho on weekends. So Friday is soup day.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~