User Tag List

Page 4728 of 6768 FirstFirst ... 372842284628467847184726472747284729473047384778482852285728 ... LastLast
Results 47,271 to 47,280 of 67671

Thread: Random Thought Thread

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

I don't what the fuck I did but I accidently googled "e are lots of times where this happens for me, but it's from a slightly different approach. It's more that I appear like I have a very detailed plan that"

and this was the top result: Bad Breath/reflux? pnd? infection? Something else?.Thread discussing Bad Breath/reflux? pnd? infection? Something else?

I think that's someone's post I dunno. I thought i knew but it wasn't theirs so if that's part of your post, google thinks you have bad breathe
    by @magpie

literally your mother Array PocketFullOf's Avatar
    MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I am either Britain or Serbia and it's very dependent on how drunk I am. I wish I could be Russia but I am a small girl, its not a wise decision and I would probably turn out like...Russia. One time I spilled a drink on some girl by accident so she threw her drink in my face and then I pushed her and she fell down the stairs and out of the bar. She was too drunk to get up so they kicked her out but I got to stay. It was pretty awesome.

Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    7w6-3w2-1w9 / sCUA|I| / SER SEI
    Neutral Good
    bagfullofclocks | type me if you can

Likes prplchknz, JAVO liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by PocketFullOf View Post
    I am either Britain or Serbia and it's very dependent on how drunk I am. I wish I could be Russia but I am a small girl, its not a wise decision. One time I spilled a drink on some girl by accident so she threw her drink in my face and then I pushed her and she fell down the stairs and out of the bar. She was too drunk to get up so they kicked her out but I got to stay. It was pretty awesome.
    I've never been in a physical fight drunk or sober. I dunno
    by @magpie
    Likes PocketFullOf liked this post

MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

I've never been in a physical fight drunk or sober. I dunno
    You're lucky, or you're just nice, which is probably true. It tends to happen to me when I drink, because I'm not aggressive but a lot of times people take what I say wrong and then they're aggressive to me because they are drunk. It's ridiculous how much drama I manage to find myself when all I want is for everyone to have a good time.

Taking a concept to it's logical end is rarely logical or relevant to the subject at hand.
    Johari Nohari
    Neutral Good

Likes prplchknz liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by PocketFullOf View Post
    You're lucky, or you're just nice, which is probably true. It tends to happen to me when I drink, because I'm not aggressive but a lot of times people take what I say wrong and then they're aggressive to me because they are drunk. It's ridiculous how much drama I manage to find myself when all I want is for everyone to have a good time.
    I tend to be a friendly funny but not step on anyone's toes drunk. I'm like I'm drunk I don't give a fuck but dude i completely respect your life style choice right now, you can insult me but I am duck's back and your words are water, bitch. and if your sober i might ask you to drive me to get food. or convince you that you are also hungry.
    by @magpie
    Likes PocketFullOf liked this post

MBTI
    NeTi
    Enneagram
    pot

I tend to be a friendly funny but not step on anyone's toes drunk. I'm like I'm drunk I don't give a fuck but dude i completely respect your life style choice right now, you can insult me but I am duck's back and your words are water, bitch. and if your sober i might ask you to drive me to get food. or convince you that you are also hungry.
    You sound fun. I have a friend who is like the male version of you except he is a bit of a beefcastle and a manslut. It's hilarious when other guys try to pick fights with them. He's just like "yeah bro cool beans" or something. I have no trouble convincing myself or others that I and they too are hungry either. I spend a ridiculous amount of my income on food and I fucking love it that way! I live for food, I am constantly trying to convince myself I don't want to be a chef when I know I do.

Johari Nohari
    Neutral Good

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

this new eminem song sucks. don't know why i thought it might not, but it does.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Spreadsheet Samurai Array Alaska's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

My computer clock is several minutes faster than the forum clock.
    4w5 6w7 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

Last edited by skylights; 11-13-2014 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Spoiler Alert: it's Spam, from Wikipedia!
    Likes PocketFullOf, JAVO liked this post

Healer-in-Training Array Morning Star's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Just thought this was interesting to share

Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

Likes Ivy, JAVO liked this post