User Tag List

Page 4725 of 6777 FirstFirst ... 372542254625467547154723472447254726472747354775482552255725 ... LastLast
Results 47,241 to 47,250 of 67768

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Also, we could tell by the rainbows shooting out of your eyes and the glitter trail left wherever you walk. That's the tell-tale giveaway when tracking wild INFPs.
    also your farts sound like calliope music and smell like potpourri. dead giveaway.

Quote Originally Posted by Surr View Post
    I'm tired and I have a good book waiting for me in bed, why am I still browsing here?
    We write better than the author of that book?

Gryffindor Prefect Array OneLovelyAdventure's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    3w2 sx

Having perfect pitch sucks sometimes. I try to sing a song in another key that suits my voice better, and I can't because the original key is stuck in my head.
    "You can't help respecting anybody who can spell 'Tuesday,' even if he doesn't spell it right, but spelling isn't everything. There are days when spelling 'Tuesday' simply doesn't count." -- Winnie the Pooh

ENFP (2w3 or 3w2 but probably 2w3)-7w8-8w7 sx
    Neutral Good | Gryffindor
    Sagittarius Sun, Sagittarius Moon, Aquarius Rising

11/10/13
    Likes Yaru, EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by OneLovelyAdventure View Post
    Having perfect pitch sucks sometimes. I try to sing a song in another key that suits my voice better, and I can't because the original key is stuck in my head.
    Omg sooooo true.
    How can you distinguish whether you have perfect pitch or a really good ear?

Peace on Earth, dammit Array Thalassa's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Now for your moment of zen.
    "Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey

"In those days I, Daniel, was mourning three full weeks. I ate no pleasant food, no meat or wine came into my mouth, nor did I anoint myself at all, till three whole weeks were fulfilled." Daniel 10:2-3

Fasting for Advent

Give Vegan

SEE-Fi /Gamma

MBTI
    IDFK

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    We write better than the author of that book?
    if I minded that I wouldn't read anything anymore (just kidding I'm not really that cocky)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by baccheion View Post
    Has not been my experience. Sometimes it seemed they were aware, accepting of others, and honest about what they are saying, but they always ended up being full of it. While it seemed like they were doing things out of the goodness of their heart or because they felt like doing it (or whatever else they claim), there was always some BS attached. Every time they did something it was as though they were keeping score (but this didn't become obvious until later on), and then they'd start using it all to make accusations that they were being victimized, not being acknowledged for all they do, and that you are some sort of dependent, worthless, pathetic loser that everything had to be done for and all the BS accusations typically pointed in an INTP's direction. After a while you notice they never stop complaining, actively look for things to complain about, want to constantly accuse you of the dumbest things, and will do anything to seen as the one that's open-minded, aware, accepting, knowledgeable, etc. It doesn't seem they admire the strengths of an INTP (as they claim), it seems they want to say they are the ones with those strengths and that the INTP is a pathetic, worthless, idiot. And every chance they get, that's what they do.
    I wrote a long paragraph in reply but realized I could sum it up in one sentence:

That really sucks.

My ISFJ BFF is very mature and well rounded. She's a genuine person and not one of those fake assholes. I've met an ISFJ like the kind you described. She had a massive Martyr complex and it was the most annoying shit in the world. She pretended like she cared about everyone and would go out of her way to take care of others, but in reality she only did it to look good. Those kinds of ISFJs...Those kinds of people--stay away from them.

I recommend going online and shopping for an ISFJ. I'd recommend getting a more mid-range priced one than a super cheap one; they come with some, err...faults.

Quote Originally Posted by theDarkSide View Post

I feel like cooking these. I have a better recipe than this Cookies, but I'd decorate them the same.
    ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME FAT?!!??!!
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters

MBTI
    INFJ

If he is a dick, and she is a bitch, they deserve eachother. Random thought.
    We are more than the sum of our parts.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by OneLovelyAdventure View Post
    Ugh I know that feel. I don't have perfect pitch, but I have really good pitch memory, and it drives me crazy when people sing/perform songs in a different key. My mind is so stuck in the "right" version that I can't separate myself from it.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Ugh I know that feel. I don't have perfect pitch, but I have really good pitch memory, and it drives me crazy when people sing/perform songs in a different key. My mind is so stuck in the "right" version that I can't separate myself from it.
    Same here- not perfect pitch but decently good. My brother likes to have ukulele singalongs which is usually a lot of fun but at one point we did a lot of Beatles songs and the ukulele tabs were different from the originals. I could not figure out how to sing those damn songs when I had the original playing in my head as I tried.