User Tag List

Page 4723 of 6783 FirstFirst ... 372342234623467347134721472247234724472547334773482352235723 ... LastLast
Results 47,221 to 47,230 of 67823

Thread: Random Thought Thread

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

that awkward moment when someone is sitting in your chair.

"i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    IDFK

I love looking for sources. I have to write a wikipedia article ( ) and I had to search ten different sources for it. I'm at source number 26, I could dig here for ages to find every possible source and read them and analyze them and.. Old books and newspaper articles are the best when there's no information whatsoever where to actually read or download them and I can go file-hunting..

Quote Originally Posted by Ukon View Post
    Oh, I almost forgot.

INTPs, get an ISFJ friend with a well developed N and T. Never before have I actually gotten energy from talking to someone until meeting my BFF4LYFE Kara. She's very patient and motherly and we have the same interests and she doesn't think I'm weird or nerdy and completely accepts people for who they are and I just--!!

10/10 would recommend INTP + ISFJ relationships.
    Has not been my experience. Sometimes it seemed they were aware, accepting of others, and honest about what they are saying, but they always ended up being full of it. While it seemed like they were doing things out of the goodness of their heart or because they felt like doing it (or whatever else they claim), there was always some BS attached. Every time they did something it was as though they were keeping score (but this didn't become obvious until later on), and then they'd start using it all to make accusations that they were being victimized, not being acknowledged for all they do, and that you are some sort of dependent, worthless, pathetic loser that everything had to be done for and all the BS accusations typically pointed in an INTP's direction. After a while you notice they never stop complaining, actively look for things to complain about, want to constantly accuse you of the dumbest things, and will do anything to seen as the one that's open-minded, aware, accepting, knowledgeable, etc. It doesn't seem they admire the strengths of an INTP (as they claim), it seems they want to say they are the ones with those strengths and that the INTP is a pathetic, worthless, idiot. And every chance they get, that's what they do.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by baccheion View Post
    Has not been my experience. Sometimes it seemed they were aware, accepting of others, and honest about what they are saying, but they always ended up being full of it. While it seemed like they were doing things out of the goodness of their heart or because they felt like doing it (or whatever else they claim), there was always some BS attached. Every time they did something it was as though they were keeping score (but this didn't become obvious until later on), and then they'd start using it all to make accusations that they were being victimized, not being acknowledged for all they do, and that you are some sort of dependent, worthless, pathetic loser that everything had to be done for and all the BS accusations typically pointed in an INTP's direction. After a while you notice they never stop complaining, actively look for things to complain about, want to constantly accuse you of the dumbest things, and will do anything to seen as the one that open-minded, aware, accepting, knowledgeable, etc. It doesn't seem they admire the strengths of an INTP (as they claim), it seems they want to say they are the ones with those strengths and that the INTP is a pathetic, worthless, idiot. And every chance they get, that's what they do.
    :/ I'm sorry you haven't had experience with cool ISFJs. You're missing out.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Ivy liked this post

Who am I? What do I need? What do I want?

Quote Originally Posted by baccheion View Post
    Has not been my experience. Sometimes it seemed they were aware, accepting of others, and honest about what they are saying, but they always ended up being full of it. While it seemed like they were doing things out of the goodness of their heart or because they felt like doing it (or whatever else they claim), there was always some BS attached. Every time they did something it was as though they were keeping score (but this didn't become obvious until later on), and then they'd start using it all to make accusations that they were being victimized, not being acknowledged for all they do, and that you are some sort of dependent, worthless, pathetic loser that everything had to be done for and all the BS accusations typically pointed in an INTP's direction. After a while you notice they never stop complaining, actively look for things to complain about, want to constantly accuse you of the dumbest things, and will do anything to seen as the one that open-minded, aware, accepting, knowledgeable, etc. It doesn't seem they admire the strengths of an INTP (as they claim), it seems they want to say they are the ones with those strengths and that the INTP is a pathetic, worthless, idiot. And every chance they get, that's what they do.
    Not sure about ISFJ, but I heard that INTP and ESFJ are compatible in socionics.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so

@Yaru

I want to welcome you, but I didn't want to do what you commanded in the title of your introductory thread. So in a feeble bid for resistance, I'll welcome you here instead of welcoming you there.

Welcome.
    Likes Yaru liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    @Yaru

I want to welcome you, but I didn't want to do what you commanded in the title of your introductory thread. So in a feeble bid for resistance, I'll welcome you here instead of welcoming you there.

Welcome.
    Hahahh this is the best welcome ever! Thank you!

My INTP partner has the same problem. He cannot do anything you try to force him to do. (Even in a really self destructive way.)

With that thread I wanted to do an experiment and see what happened if I treat people in a different way from what I'm used to. I wanted to appear more confident, which is easier on the internet when you don't have to actually talk to people.
    In real life I can't do it 'cause it's just so embarrassing and I won't stand the pressure. But here is way easier and I can discover parts of me i didn't even know they existed :P
    I think people generally like me more when I'm kind of an asshole to them. When I'm in my standard sweet and caring mode they would hardly notice me :P

I see you're an INFP too, do you have this problem as well?

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

I'm about to get that cuttah but she leaves it on like buttah
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

Senior Member Array Grand Admiral Crunch's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sp/so

I feel like cooking these. I have a better recipe than this Cookies, but I'd decorate them the same.
    Likes Yaru, EJCC liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by theDarkSide View Post

I feel like cooking these. I have a better recipe than this Cookies, but I'd decorate them the same.
    I love the irony of cookies that look like healthy food.
    and it's nice enough to
    make a man
    weep, but I don't
    weep, do
    you?

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    lawful good (D&D) / ravenclaw or gryffindor (HP) / boros legion (M:TG)
    conscientious > sensitive > serious (oldham)
    want to ask me something? go for it!
    Likes Grand Admiral Crunch, Yaru, JAVO liked this post