User Tag List

Page 4722 of 6784 FirstFirst ... 372242224622467247124720472147224723472447324772482252225722 ... LastLast
Results 47,211 to 47,220 of 67839

Thread: Random Thought Thread

deplorable basketcase Array Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Lady, did you really just ask me if I wanted change on a $20 for a $8.50 salad and an orange juice?
    It's important to thumbs down all your favorite Youtube videos. You don't want these artists to get big heads and start producing subpar material.
    Likes senza tema liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Oh, I almost forgot.

INTPs, get an ISFJ friend with a well developed N and T. Never before have I actually gotten energy from talking to someone until meeting my BFF4LYFE Kara. She's very patient and motherly and we have the same interests and she doesn't think I'm weird or nerdy and completely accepts people for who they are and I just--!!

10/10 would recommend INTP + ISFJ relationships.
    people who expect a change
    who can't throw away their humanity
    who stay idle in growth
    who won't dirty their hands
    those are the most terrifying of monsters

Human Grumpy Cat Array senza tema's Avatar
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Went downstairs to take out the trash and there's used condoms everywhere. Did the whole neighborhood have an orgy and not tell me???
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Just a little reminder that everything's terrible.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

My fingers smell like garlic. I suppose there are worse things.
    “We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.” - Leslie Knope

"Nothing lasts forever, some things aren't meant to be. But you'll never find the answers 'til you set your old heart free."

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I always feel especially lonely just before I go to bed.

I don't know why I live out my isolation in the evening so much; maybe this is just the time you're meant to spend cuddling up with somebody else, or it's just my diurnal cycle playing up. But it is hard, you know? I just lie here wondering why I can't be with someone else, why all these other people I hate, who don't even deserve to be happy, have what I want. I remember walking down the street and seeing all these young couples, holding hands, smiling and laughing. But I'm not like them, I'm not one of them. There is nobody holding my hand. Why?!? Just why!!!...

I guess I'll get laughed at again now. After all you have to be a loser to be on your own.

The Green Jolly Robin H. Array GarrotTheThief's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTJ

The other day I was jogging in a forest up a bridge over the street and an old man about 70 years of age came up from behind me and beat me over the bridge. My shoulders dropped and I felt kind of sad but later I saw him walking his way back so I realized he was a total noob.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    I always feel especially lonely just before I go to bed.

I don't know why I live out my isolation in the evening so much; maybe this is just the time you're meant to spend cuddling up with somebody else, or it's just my diurnal cycle playing up. But it is hard, you know? I just lie here wondering why I can't be with someone else, why all these other people I hate, who don't even deserve to be happy, have what I want. I remember walking down the street and seeing all these young couples, holding hands, smiling and laughing. But I'm not like them, I'm not one of them. There is nobody holding my hand. Why?!? Just why!!!...

I guess I'll get laughed at again now. After all you have to be a loser to be on your own.
    I know this feeling all too well right now.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Elvis was a fool.
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    ENTJ

every time i get a like alert I have to slap my face to make sure I'm awake.

it was open
    -the end"