User Tag List

Page 472 of 6775 FirstFirst ... 3724224624704714724734744825225729721472 ... LastLast
Results 4,711 to 4,720 of 67741

Thread: Random Thought Thread

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I'm not a graceful eater. I've realized I eat like there's a man standing behind me ready to chop my head off if I don't finish my food in 5 seconds.
    I just had a bowl of cereal, walked passed the mirror and I saw that I had cheerios in my hair! *funky!*

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Funkadelic View Post
    one time, at church, my preacher told us that only humans have an afterlife and that all other animals just die.
    Well, if that wasn't the case, I'd feel really bad about eating all those cows.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Funkadelic View Post
    one time, at church, my preacher told us that only humans have an afterlife and that all other animals just die.
    it's true. We, as humans, are better than every other living creature and the universe revolves around us. The afterlife was made for us. A boy in the body of a man once told me, "Dogs don't have souls because dogs can't talk". The truth stung me like I was submerged in a vat of hydrofluoric acid, but I came out of that vat an enlightened pile of goop.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Well, if that wasn't the case, I'd feel really bad about eating all those cows.
    If that wasn't the case, you should feel good! I bet martyred cows go straight to heaven! It's win-win
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

is an ambi-turner Array BRMC117's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2

I really don't get most "new" things. Fashion, music, television, movies...etc. It all ways talks about being your self but only if you look and talk like everyone else. I was talking to my cousin and she was cracking jokes at my hat. She had WAY TOO skinny jeans tucked into these pink and green Nikes. Some shirt that looked like it was about dry rot. and her hair looked like she had about 14 bump-its in it. All I could do was laugh at here, what a clone. I still love her, I guess I have just lost how to be cool. Oh well
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"

I prefer timeless style over transient trends, too, BRMC. Here is some perspective for her: If someone today took a photo of you two and held onto it for several years before showing it again, which one of you would find themselves cringing while looking at it?

is an ambi-turner Array BRMC117's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    I prefer timeless style over transient trends, too, BRMC. Here is some perspective for her: If someone today took a photo of you two and held onto it for several years before showing it again, which one of you would find themselves cringing while looking at it?
    Oh I like that!
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"

Banned Array
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Dear Universe .. why would you want to test my resolve on that particular subject?. Why now?.. I have made my intentions clear to you.
    I will resist.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

I really fucking despise texting.
    It's so impersonal.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    451 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

By being connected to us on an ancestral level, our relatives provide us with a mirror like nothing anyone else can give us. After twenty years of silence, I've only just started to get back in touch with my father's side of the family, and it feels a little like glimpsing a part of myself that I never knew was absent.

On a related note, my grandmother is apparently a Reiki Master. Very cool, although I have trouble buying into that kind of thing.
    [ Ni > Ti > Fe > Fi > Ne > Te > Si > Se ][ 4w5 sp/sx ][ RLOAI ][ IEI-Ni ]